BY MAMMOTH PET PRODUCTS

MQM1015: Features: -Dog toy-Real tire tough for heavy-duty chomping-Interactive play-Patented two-ply nylon formula flosses while dogs chew. Options: -Available in Mini, Small, Medium and Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Black. Dimensions: -Mini dimensions: 3.5" H-Small dimensions: 6" H-Medium dimensions: 8" H-Large dimensions: 10" H. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Our dog is a chewer and it took him months before he ruined this one which is pretty good because he usually doesn't last long with any toys.
Ashley C.
Welp. It's official. The Mammoth Pet Tire products are no match for my dog. They barely last for 30 minutes of play. There are pieces of tire scattered around. 😒 Hoping that we grabbed all the bits before my dog could swallow them. Also, the smell is pretty bad (up there with actual used tire smells), and it's now going in the trash. A serious waste of money and a serious hazard for my pet.
Doni V.
Its a cute toy and my dogs went crazy over it. But my lab had it torn up in minutes. My chihuahua had hers nibbled into little pieces after a few days. I think they need to be made a little stronger. But I have dogs that aim to destroy toys so I feel its not there fault. Just not meant for dogs that play rough with their toys.
Kris R.
temple, pa
Good chew toy for dogs, just make sure that you buy one larger enough for your dog. One that is too small will get destroyed if you have a heavy chewer like I do.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
My dogs love this toy. It was great for them to chew on or play tug. They did chew through it and into pieces fairly quickly.
Dawn M.
Onsted, MI
Very durable and great for outside play. Dogs love it when we roll it along the ground for them to chase.
Emily S.
Tucson, AZ
My dog is a master at tearing toys up within minutes and this has been one of the best purchases I've made. I've had it for a few months and it's held up great! Highly recommended!
Nicole M.
Mesa, AZ
It was a great toy at first, but y Vizsla chewed through it within minutes. I was amazed by how quickly he destroyed it. If you don't have a dog who has this urge to destroy everything, this might work for you, lol.
Lindsay C.
Nashville, TN
We were hoping that this would be as durable as the original Kong is. We were wrong. Our pup was able to shred the plastic/rubber and create some very deep grooves.
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
Bought this because I thought It would be durable, but my dog had it destroyed in two days. I don't think I will be buying anymore of this kind of toy.