BY MAMMOTH PET

The finest quality materials at mammoths own state of the art factory. Mammoth pet products flossy rope bone is natural select 100% cotton rope bone cleans your dogs teeth and gums, whisking away plaque and tartar as he chews. Premium quality rope bone is tightly woven for long-lasting performance. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Our puppy LOVES her ropes. The only problem is after a little while she is able to shred them so we have to throw them away and get her new ones. The good thing is that they are not expensive!
Tammie J.
Tammie J.
My dog loves playing tug of war with the rope bone. She brings it to my husband or I and as we pull, she is growling ( a good growl).
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a great product bear loves carrying it around and playing tug of war
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My dogs absolutely love this! They play with this toy for hours! Its great for tug of war. They don't tear it up very easily.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cheap product to keep my little monster entertained for a while. He has gone through several of these but he likes to play tug of war and chew for a while
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Herndon, PA
My golden chews on these periodically, but mostly she just carries them around. She loves to offer "gifts" to our visitors, meaning she offers people her toys at the door. She carries these around until I throw them out because they're filthy!