Mamma Mia! The Movie

by Phyllida Lloyd

Sophie has just one wish to make her wedding perfect: to have her father walk her down the aisle. Now she just has to find out who he is... Join the music, laughter and fun of the irresistibly charming Mamma Mia! The Movie. Academy Award-winner Meryl Streep leads an all-star cast, including Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth - as well as up-andcomers Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper, in this musical celebration of mothers, daughters and fathers, and true loves lost and new ones found. Based on the Broadway smash-hit and filled with the ABBA songs you know and love, it's the feel-good experience that will have you singing and dancing over and over again.

Would anyone recommend this movie? It’s very popular on TikTok ?
What was your favorite scene?
Is this a chick flick?
Start your review of Mamma Mia! The Movie!
How would you rate this product?
Reading, PA
I love this movie súper good to see love the character when she invites all 3 of her father how crazy nothing to improve I love all the soundtrack I keep singing all the movie I keep watching it again and again
The Colony, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I went and saw this in theater with my mom and this was our favorite movie we’ve ever seen. We both love ABBA so knew all the songs! Amanda Seyfried is my favorite actress also!
Antioch, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Mamma Mia! Is my favorite movie’s of all time enjoy this movie the best I love sing in the movie
Favorite move ,great songs, favorite actress in it and abba I know all the song too. And that's something new
Ammon, ID
This movie is genius. From the music to the amazing cast you'll be watching this over and over again. They took all of the best from Abba and made a movie out of it, and it couldn't have been better.
Wilmington, DE
Mamma Mia! The Movie uploaded by khatia K.
This is a very fun and positive film. I love ABBA and the film is based on their repertoire. This is so well done, and the songs are so close to the content that you think they wrote for this film.This is an interesting story. I also love actors. You will be fun to watch this movie. [product:mamma-mia!-the-movie]
Mendham Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It’s certainly not my favorite movie, but it’s so unbelievably watchable. Colin Firth and Christine Baranski crush it. Mrs Weasley is living her best life. Meryl Streep is so entertaining and inspired me to get overalls and also she made my cry during slipping through my fingers. There are no words for Pierce. Bless him. He truly must be seen to be believed.
Brimfield, IL
Love love love this movie! I saw the broadway musical & so of course I was so excited when they came out with the movie. It's such a fun movie to watch with a group of friends. You'll find yourself singing & dancing along to all the songs. Perfect movie to put you in a good mood.
Wellford, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,944 reviews
I love this movie. I have watched it over and over and over again. It is a family favorite. The soundtrack is so good as well
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER!!!!!!!!!! The first time I wat he’d it I fell instantly in love! I watched it like 6 times in a row back to back. My little sister and I watched it so much my dad got annoyed and snapped the DVD in half....we quickly replaced us and continued our living room performances!