BY MAMMA CHIA

Mamma Chia® Raspberry Passion Vitality Beverage.
Seed Your Soul®.
Raspberry passion.
Vitality beverage.
USDA organic.
2500 mg omega-3. see more...

• Is this tart or sweet tasting?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to consume this? I have a hard time wit...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Melissa M.
Holy smokes I love this beverage!! It's so so good, and also filling because of the chia seeds. I've absolutely become a huge fan of mamachia products. It always has a great flavor and never disappoints me!
Alejandra P.
I love mama chia so much! Their drinks taste absolutely wonderful and are full of amazing things I will always drink this drink and this drink is my absolute favorite. It's very good for you ! Which js the best part, other than its flavorful but I will always love this drink.
Destin P.
I just tried this for the first time and I'm addicted! It's so yummy, plus chia is always fun to eat anyway. This is a healthier choice and it's just a yummy good alternative to a lot of beverages.
Amanda G.
Although I do enjoy this beverage I have a hard time drinking is straight.  I add it to my smoothies almost daily but as a beverage on its own I have to brave myself to get it down.  The taste is favorable but it is a unique texture certainly trying to drink chia seeds.  I am a fan of some many drinks and beverages and even ones like this that contain a substance inside the liquid form but this one is not easy to swallow as they say.  Great taste and absolutely good for you!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I was skeptical to try this at first, because the texture of hydrated chia can be pretty slippery slimey and I was worried the texture would be off putting. I'm so glad I decided to give this a try, it is really tasty and the texture and flavor remind me of a watered down Jell-o. It is so refreshing and is a great source of omega-3s! It is a wonderful guilt free sweet treat!
Julie C.
I just chewed my juice. An extremely new concept to me but the chia was divine. Price point was awesome at $2 on special and I know that I have only health to benefit from this. Highly recommend as a tasty, healthy snack addition.
Luke L.
This flavour is easily my favourite! It has the strongest taste, and like the other kinds, there's that wonderful texture. It's strangely like Jell-O, but more liquid, and contains the chia seeds (and no gelatin! yay!). Honestly, if I could afford to buy one of these every day, I absolutely would.
Kendra B.
This drink is so tasty! I had the raspberry passion and the clams are they have 2500 mg of omega-3's it is an excellent source of fiber and it has 4 g of protein! honestly it taste like Jell-O which I love so I can't complain.
Cheyenne W.
East Falmouth, MA
I bought this at Shaws. I was skeptical at first with the chia seeds but it was so good! It's a subtle raspberry flavor and almost has a jello like texture. Would buy again especially for the low price!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Prior to drinking this, I thought it would be a similar texture to pomegranate seeds, which I love, but it was quite off. I really disliked not only the texture, but the flavor of this drink.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What's your favorite flavor?
Rebecka M.
Is this tart or sweet tasting?
Kaitlyn S.
What is your favorite way to consume this? I have a hard time with the texture and trying to drink it when there are seeds. I really enjoy this stuff but need a better way to take it in.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How many flavors does this drink come in?