BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceMamma Chia
Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus

Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus

by Mamma Chia

Mamma Chia® Blackberry Hibiscus Chia Vitality Beverage.

Organic

See Your Soul®.

Non GMO project verified.

nongmoproject.org.

2500mg omega-3s.

USDA organic.

Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus Thoughts?i thought it was the worst thing I have ever tasted. What about you?
Is this high in fiber?
I feel like the Chia seeds would make this gross. Do they?
Start your review of Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus!
Brittney Y.
Elkhart, IN
Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus uploaded by Brittney Y.
Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus uploaded by Brittney Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mamma chia blackberry hibiscus drink. Excellent flavor for a drink jam packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Amazing price for how hydrating and great it is for you. Love it so much! Highly recommended
Melissa C.
Reserve, LA
Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus uploaded by Melissa C.
Great tasting, non GMO, organic, vegan friendly, gluten free, and full of omega-3s, fiber, protein, and calcium!
Grace P.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is so good! I love this not only for the taste but how the drink itself is extremely good for you because chia seeds are a superfood. Just be sure to be ready for anything when you first try these because they are different than all other drinks because of the seeds inside of them that get a gel layer around them when exposed to liquids.
Laura P.
I really wanted to like this drink, but I was not able to look past the texture. I have had chia seeds in other things (like smoothies) but there were too many in this to make it an enjoyable beverage. I liked the overall flavor and did end up finishing drank to get the health benefits from the chia seeds.
Ashley W.
This product was ok. If you are a texture person like me you will either love it or hate it. I didn't hate it because I make my own chia pudding so the texture was familiar to me. My only complaint was I was hoping it would be juicier tasting? Like more tarte would be better in my opinion and I also wish they would have included actual blackberry seeds in the drink since that's my favorite part about blackberries!
Christine D.
Mamma Chia Vitality Beverage Blackberry Hibiscus uploaded by Christine D.
First off I must say that I love drinks with chia. The amount of chia in this is incredible, they packed so much chia in here that the beverage is more like a watery jelly and I like it. If you have never tried chia in a beverage before this may not be a good idea for your first one out of the gate, it may freak you out a little. But the flavor was lovely and subtle. Great protein and refreshment for my day.
Sofia P.
Menifee, CA
I know there are a lot of health benefits from these drinks,but for this flavor the Blackberry Hibiscus the flavor was not very good at all to me. i felt i wasted my money on it,but that will not stop me from trying out other flavor.
Meghan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Horrible!! I liked the flavor of the juice but the chia seeds tasted like I was drinking Jell-O that didn't have enough time to set in the fridge! I had to chug the rest of the mid drink with a straw to finish it. If they could get rid of that weird jelly like substance around the chia seeds it would be a better drink.
Ashley P.
Grand Rapids , MI
This stuff is super delicious! It is sweet but has no sugar added! It is gluten-free, high in omega 3's and has 6 grams of fiber per bottle!! Yum! If you have issues with texture you may have trouble with this drink as there are hydrated chia seeds in it.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I love chia seeds, and usually just put them in my orange juice. The mamma chia beverages are a real treat, plus they do fill you up! Now I happen to like the fact that you kind of have to chew the bits of chia seeds, but know that my boyfriend can't stand the texture of it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kate L.
il y a 2 ans
Iveth L. il y a 2 ans
I really liked it. Found it refreshing not too sweet.