BY MAMMA CHIA

Mamma Chia® Organic Green Magic Chia Squeeze™ Vitality Snack.
Seed Your Soul®.
1200mg omega-3.
USDA organic. see more...

Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Found these on sale at Ralph's and I'm so glad I tried them. They're a refreshing, sweet snack and they are actually surprisingly filling.
They are easy to pack to go and have on hand for a craving or a quick snack, which is convenient if you are always moving.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite healthy snacks!!! I can honestly say I look forward to eating these and crave them. Sweet but not too sweet and such an awesome textural sensation. Organic, non GMO, awesome ingredients list, filling, energizing, somewhat affordable, healthy gem!!!
Kate E.
Baltimore, MD
These little chia snacks grew on me. I bought a box of 4, the first two I struggled to get down and hated the texture, but the fourth one I was sad they were gone. Tastes delicious, texture required an adjustment period for me, but I'll be picking up another box on my next trip to the grocery store.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Love these snack packs for on the go. They don't fill you up but they do get your mind off eating since you had a little something. Only 70 calories for a sweet treat. And only 7g of sugar.
Kathya D.
Miramar, FL
Delicious and filling! Taste like green smoothie but it's is sweet and delicious! A great source of fiber and omega-3s! It's organic and non-gmo which is a plus! Will definitely get more when it's on sale!
Cindy L.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these little squeezable snacks. It’s great for on the go and I usually have it for snack or breakfast. It isn’t too sweet and tastes good. I bought mines at Target but I think it’s available at Walmart as well.

back