MAMMA CHIA MANGO COCO 3.5OZ 4PK uploaded by Violetta L.

BY NONE

Mamma chia mango coco 3.5oz 4pk see more...

• How is the texture of this compared to like apple sauce?1 Answers
  • How is the mango coconut? Is the coconut flavor strong?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Violetta L.
#mammachia #coconutmango is my favorite healthy #beverage from this brand I seriously #recommend everyone to try it, I know it looks different from your regular beverage but I assure you that you'll be amazed when you taste it. its like nothing I've tasted before and i love it..💛😊
Safia M.
I tried this tonight and it's not that bad. The taste was good but the texture is what took getting used to. If it wasn't for the awesome and healthy List on the bottle, I wouldn't have tried it. If you are looking for a quench cleanser this is not what you want but if you want a super healthy drink this would be one of my go to drinks. Only concern I have is it is whole chia seeds in it so I am not sure of they would absorb well into ones system. Because of the price (around $3 for a bottle) and the texture it is three stars.
Olivia S.
I came across momma chia on Instagram and I tried their drinks first. Then I came across these, I love them. Perfect for a little snack and the chia seeds fill you up, which is fantastic! You can't really depict coconut flavoring in these, that's my only complaint.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Last year I learned about this from a Snack Girl a nutritionist I follow, and the CEO sent me coupons. I only found the drinks at first for around 5.99 a piece. So when I found these for four at 2.99 a box I grabbed them. The texture is gelatinous between melted Jell-O and pudding. It's tart and sweet and best eaten quickly. I love how it gives me the burst of mid day energy I need. I will buy these again.
Lennell F.
Richton Park, IL
No it's blended perfectly!!!!! I love it. My sons love them also. Not too sweet and over powering.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
How is the mango coconut? Is the coconut flavor strong?
Jackie B.
Greenville, NC
How is the texture of this compared to like apple sauce?