BY MAMMA CHIA

Squeeze some natural vitality and powerful nutrients into your day! Ourorganic chia seeds are infused with delicious fruits and vegetables to create a convenient, fun and tasty snack for active people of all ages. Packed with essential Omega-3s, protein, and fiber, Chia Squeezeis a satisfying anytime snack that naturally provides the vitality to power your soul's purpose. Chia + Fruit + Vegetables 1200 mg Omega-3s Good Source of Fiber 70 Calorie Pouch Enjoy your Chia Squeeze at room temperature right from the pouch or refrigerate for a tasty, cool treat! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie E.
Baltimore, MD
Legit the best stuff in the world. I get these at walmart. I drink one of these everyday, they're good for you but also delicious and sweet. Weird texture so if you don't like gooey things don't get this. Goes great in smoothie bowls or smoothies.
Priscilla Q.
I love mamma chia it gives the energy that I need I am a stay at home mom and full time breastfeed my baby and I came across this at wholefoods and I loved it. It just gives me energy and it taste so amazing!