Mamma Chia CHIA SEED, OG2, BLACK, (Pack of 4)

by Mamma Chia

CHIA SEED, OG2, BLACK, (Pack of 4)

Do Chia seeds keep you full? I love these and I feel I'm the only one these products make feel full.
Start your review of Mamma Chia CHIA SEED, OG2, BLACK, (Pack of 4)!
Las Vegas, NV
Mamma Chia CHIA SEED, OG2, BLACK, (Pack of 4) uploaded by Penny B.
I recently started using Chia seeds and this product is a great value for the large amount you get. I just put it in my water. Love it.
Fennville, MI
Amazing chia seeds great to help you lose Weight and gives you protein and great to have with yogurt and drinks to and can get this at your local store.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Mamma chia. I love the loose chia seeds to put on my peanut butter toast in the morning or in my yogurt for extra protein. And it adds some crunch. I love knowing it's organic too! Mamma Chia CHIA SEED, OG2, BLACK, (Pack of 4)
I love this chia seeds with my black tea , or even regular water , I also make chiapudding and it helps me a lot with the bathroom thing ,,, with my digestion and my bloated stomach sometimes!!!
Tawas City, MI
Mamma Chia CHIA SEED, OG2, BLACK, (Pack of 4) uploaded by Amanda C.
These chia seeds are my absolute favorite I eat them daily and use them in conjunction with granola and yogurt. They are a good source of protein, fiber, and Omega-3s. I paid about $6 for this product.
Mays Landing, NJ
i add them in my yogurt , smoothie bowls and water . I absolutely love them , this brand specifically wasn’t expensive & it was organic which was a bonus . I’m pretty sure all chia seeds taste the same but this brand truly amazed me & exceeded my expectations .
Perfect addition to any snack! The texture is something to get used to but they are so healthy for the body! I add them to my Greek yogurt everyday and I feel good after I eat it and I've noticed my energy levels are higher!