BY NONE

Mamma chia blackberry 3.5oz see more...

MAMMA CHIA BLACKBERRY 3.5OZ
  • "Its like a jelly consistency with chia seed very easy to swallow." in 1 review
Brandi S.
I just tired it this recently and it is yummy. It tastes just like eating blackberries, the chia seeds help reinforce that if you are one who has issues texture. It is healthy little snack to treat yourself to in the middle of the day. There is a lot of flavor in that pouch. I totally want to try the other Mamma Chia flavors.
Shalyn K.
This was okay. The texture was pretty strange. It had a good flavor that was strong without being too over powering. I did find out to be a bit expensive and not very filling.
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
I love that they are organic. Its like a jelly consistency with chia seed very easy to swallow. Different flavor but are not over power by sweetness. I think they taste very good
Tori R.
I love this stuff!!! The texture is w but weird but it's DELISH! It tastes like hibiscus more the blackberry but it's still super yummy
Salli A.
These are really good. I tried them at a running expo and ended up buying a case. Not only are they delicious, but also organic!
Tiffany D.
Burleson, TX
These are absolutely delicious. Even my 2 year old loves them. We put the in the fridge and they are a great breakfast on the go or snack!
Alyssa F.
Are these the same as the drink, just in pouch form?