Mambo by Liz Claiborne Mambo Cologne Spray 3.4 OZ

by Liz Claiborne

Design House: Liz Claiborne Year Introduced: 2001 Fragrance Notes: Orange, Bergamot, Musk And Patchouli. Recommended Use: Casual

What does this smell like?
Start your review of Mambo by Liz Claiborne Mambo Cologne Spray 3.4 OZ!
Product Highlights
“Wow, I haven't thought about this scent in a long time ago.” in reviews
I completely love this scent. My dad wears it all the time and it smells really great. Think I may get one for myself lol
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is okay, but def. not my fav.. Or my husbands.. I like for him to smell good, and this is not my definition of it!
Mambo is not the scent that you would generally expect to smell on a man, but it has a musky tone that masculinizes it.
Binghamton, NY
It doesn't smell horrible... but I am just not a huge fan of Liz Claibornes perfume. Definitely have smelled better!
Riverside
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great perfume with a fancy bottle shape for everyone to use. It smells awesome and that lasts all days.
west des moines, ia
One of my favorite scents. Love it so much!! I've had it forever and just now realized it was for men 😂
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife would definitely get me this, and this is because it says mambo and she loves to dance
Smells soooo good! Extremely affordable. Can purchase at rite Aid and CVS. I highly recommend
Kansas City, MO
A pleaseant mixture of musk and citrus. reasonabley priced. The scent is not overbearing