BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 6.7 oz Body Cream + 2.5 oz Shower Gel. Mambo for women captures the rhythm and flirty spirit of the women who wear it. Its sensuality dances acros the skin with rich notes of succulent mango vibrant mandarin and the intense floral essence of ylang. Hypnotic notes of orange blossom pink ginger and the seductive aroma of red hibiscus. A touch of exotic woods is romanced by the warmth of vanilla and musk. see more...

Martina A.
Ahh this was by far my favorite perfume set back in the day. I loved, loved loved it! I literally wore it everyday. If I could I would buy it in a heartbeat that's how much I love it! I totally recommend it to anyone.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
It's one of my all time faves. The smell isn't over powering. Smells great and doesn't leave people gagging. A little goes a long way. You can find this at Gordman's sometimes.
Whitney M.
Athens, AL
I remember the day this come out I love it worth your money amazing smell I had to have everything I went some where they sold it one of the best scents around its amazing !
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
This is a very unique fragrance. Not just anyone can pull it off. I think you should be a bold person honestly. It's like a little black dress perfume.
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
It's a nice mix of sultry and floral, it is definitely one of my favorites for a night out. I've loved it for years.
chrys j.
My absolute favorite summer perfume!!!! So sultry and long lasting! It's a classic and very affordable, too!
Rikki S.
Bought this for my mother at Christmas and she loves it! A little goes a long way and it smells amazing!!
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I really want to try this process. I want it. I want to try how to work and to used it
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this because it's in a nice package and it has a lot of products for lots of uses.
brenda p.
San Joaquin, CA
A++++ love this productive smell so good my favorite perfume so far really recommend
brenda p.
San Joaquin, CA
Can you get this product at wal-mart?
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
I have been looking for this but idk where I should start looking?
Samar G.
Saudi Arbia
How to use it and when :/ ?
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I know I want to ask a question is how do we getting this claiborne?
Pamynhae W.