BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Buy Liz Claiborne Gift Sets - Mambo by Liz Claiborne Perfume. Mambo for Women was created by Liz Claiborne in 2001. Mambo Perfume by Liz Claiborne is a flirty blend of mango, mandarin, ylang-ylang, orange blossom, pink ginger, red hibiscus, woods, vanilla, musk, and sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karla d.
Bought this for my mom on her birthday. Some of my friends had mentioned that it was a great scent for older women. I beg to differ, spicy scent and strong. I didnt like it and my mom wasnt to crazy about it.
Lizz G.
Commerce City, CO
One of the best frangances I've owned. The price is decent, and the smell is on point.. You must buy!
sury m.
I get this for cristmas gift smell so good and my husband try to eat me wen I used 😍😚😗😂
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yes yes great. to use have got for my birthday. smell. so good in so yes. Get it. Yall
Angie W.
One of my favorites. The scent is wonderful and last all day. The price is reasonable
É um ótimo produto. Gostei bastante!! Tem uma fragancia muito boa. Vale muito a pena.
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this! Smells so good! Bought it as a gift for my mom and she loves it too!
Lucinha S.
Amei isso demais e quero muito ganhar mambo by liz claiborne for womem,.,.,.
Adrian G.
This was one of my fave's in high school. very nice scent. it can be a bit too strong to some people. I find it to be pleasant. its also very affordable for the quality
maria c.
Sacramento, CA
Omg I love this product my brother gave me the set last Christmas and omg I got in love with it hopefully I won't finish it lol