BY MAMBINO ORGANICS

Our newest edition in face care, called "superfood for your face" is highly nourishing and sheer in texture, it quickly and deeply penetrates skin to repair and hydrate. And the results are: soft and well-balanced skin (which means not to shiny or not dry). Fights off environmental damage with powerful antioxidants extracted directly from fruits and herbs as well as high levels of omega essential fatty acids from camelina and grape seed oil. Great for all skin types including acne skin and sensitive skin and it can be used, am. or pm. as well as around the eyes. It is a great anti-aging treatment for both women and man. Use regularly to improve skin tone and texture. Of course as always, it is 100 % safe for use during pregnancy. Balances skin's oil production and restores radiance. Deeply nourishes, cushions and hydrates skin. Activates cell renewal to improve texture and tone. Provides free radical protection to prevent further damage. Benefits: Organic Camelina Oil- also called "Wild Flax" - extremely high in polyunsaturated fats to promote younger looking skin. Organic Virgin Grape Seed oil-due to high levels of antioxidants helps fight free radicals and delay in skin aging. Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil- highest level of antioxidants, promotes skin repair and anti-inflammatory properties. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley N.
I stumbled upon Mambino Organics Fresh Face Moisturizer when I was pregnant with my first. I struggled horribly with acne and tried pretty much everything under the sun that was labeled "natural and/or organic" to try to help my "hormonal" skin. I was super happy that this moisturizer was safe to use during pregnancy and figured, "why not?" and decided to give it a shot.
I was absolutely amazed at how great this moisturizer worked to not only clear my skin of the lovely pregnancy induced acne, but also helped to keep it nice and supple during the winter months, without being too greasy. It is super lightweight and smells amazing! As most mommies know...it is not the easiest to use products with fragrance during pregnancy. The wonderful citrus smell actually made me feel less nauseous, which for me was a huge plus!
I am happy to report that I still use it currently twice a day and love it!

What I love:
The smell!
Non-greasy and lightweight
Helped with acne
Organic and safe during pregnancy

What I dislike:
Maybe the price? It's actually pretty fair.

Amazon