BY MAMBA

The fresh, fruity, chewy candies loved by everyone of all ages. Vegan Assorted flavors include: orange, strawberry, lemon, raspberry 3 - 6 piece packs Made in Germany see more...

Mamba Stick Single 2.65 Oz(Case of 24)
  • "Way better fruit chew candies out there, The flavor becomes to over powering after a couple and they just get stuck in your teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "perfect for this sweet tooth girl." in 1 review
  • "Every time I would go to the store with my parents I would always beg to get some of these!" in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole thing in one day." in 1 review
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Super yummy. Very flavorful and sweet. These remind me of Bonkers candies from the 1980's. Have a toothbrush handy after you're done eating.
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
Way better fruit chew candies out there, The flavor becomes to over powering after a couple and they just get stuck in your teeth. GROSS
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These candles are okay. I like how they aren't overly sweet but I prefer Starbust. I get these if I don't won't nothin way too sweet
Rosa G.
Love them. I love the fact that they are tasty and soft to chew on. I can eat the whole thing in one day. I'm a big candy lover.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Great, this were my favorite hard/soft candy in school. the best flavor and texture and price. perfect for this sweet tooth girl.
Stevie C.
Rahway, NJ
I love these! All of the flavors are good and it's a very juicy, chewy candy. I can usually go through a whole pack at once!
Janay M.
Caldwell, ID
Love these chewy candies! Great fruit taste when I want something sweet but not chocolate. So nice and refreshing
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
These are amazing. No matter what color you get they are great. Kind of a creamy fruity taste like a smoothie.
Brianna M.
They are like upgraded Starbursts. So goooood. I don't really know how to describe them other than amazing.
Keisha S.
Bakersfield
They are a awesome sweet treat. I always purchase them at target and place them in my kids party bags.

back