BY MAMBA

The fresh, fruity, chewy candies loved by everyone of all ages. Vegan Assorted flavors include: orange, strawberry, lemon, raspberry 3 - 6 piece packs Made in Germany see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Way better fruit chew candies out there, The flavor becomes to over powering after a couple and they just get stuck in your teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "perfect for this sweet tooth girl." in 1 review
  • "Every time I would go to the store with my parents I would always beg to get some of these!" in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole thing in one day." in 1 review
Marta G.
Beaverton, OR
The taffy I enjoyed eating as a kid in the early 90's. As much as I enjoyed eating Mamba years back, I can't anymore. Lost a few fillings because of this candy.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
I love these! When craving something sweet, this is definitely one of my go to candys! I always hope for the strawberry, orange, and lemon flavors!
Emma J.
Shannon, IL
It's funny because I don't like starburst at all but I love these! Theta are a little chewer than starburst, and have a more appealing flavor to me
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
Mamba have ALWAYS been one of my favorite candies! I wish more stores sold these, I would buy them all the time. Strawberry is definitely my fav!
nany r.
I like the flavor of these but they are too hard and get stuck to my teeth and I don't like that too much also to chew them is almost impossible!
Lara D.
Charlotte, NC
These are amazing! Most similarly compared to a Starburst, but the flavors offered seem much less artificially tasting. Very chewy and delicious!
Nathlene E.
This is my favoriteeee candy !!! It's so soft and I love it so so much!! I'm actually eating it right now😂😂 it's like a $1 at walmart😅 try it!!
DanielA L.
I grew up as a child eating Mamba and i love it because it truly brings out each flavor and is always soft and chewy. Perfect for candy lovers
Mackenzie H.
I LOVE MAMBAS. No one ever seems to know what they are but I always buy them when I see them! They're just different from other fruity candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Grand Blanc, MI
These bring back memories. Every time I would go to the store with my parents I would always beg to get some of these! I loved them so much!