BY MAMBA

The fresh, fruity, chewy candies loved by everyone of all ages. Vegan Assorted flavors include: orange, strawberry, lemon, raspberry 3 - 6 piece packs Made in Germany see more...

Mamba Stick Single 2.65 Oz(Case of 24)
  • "Way better fruit chew candies out there, The flavor becomes to over powering after a couple and they just get stuck in your teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "perfect for this sweet tooth girl." in 1 review
  • "Every time I would go to the store with my parents I would always beg to get some of these!" in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole thing in one day." in 1 review
Tuyen B.
I can eat these nonstop. Yes, they're THAT good. They're not overly sweet either. The Mamba sticks always get to me whenever I'm about to check out in line. I like how there's different flavors too! I highly recommend these! It won't disappoint if you're into chewy, flavorful goodness.
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
Love those German candies. They remind me of starburst they are just more rectangular shaped rather than square. Mamba is supposedly made with real fruit or fruit juice, but I love both brands.
Carla S.
This candy is so good. You wont regret buying these. The flavors are great, and plus you get a variety in one pack. For the price and the amount they give you is perfect the price is cheap and comes with a lot of them.
Kelly M.
Grand Rapids , MI
My favorite chews! These are super chewy and super juicy! Perfect for sitting bored in a class or on a long road trip! All of the flavors are wonderful and highly recommended by me!
Alberto s.
Humble, TX
Recently discovered thses candies at aldi's because my sister wanted some candy. decided to have some myself and they were really good but they got stuck to the back of my mouth!
Keshia M.
Mambas have been my favorite fruit chew since I was little. I love how they come in smaller packs amongst the big pack. These are by far the best, juiciest, yummiest soft fruit chews around. They definitely bring back childhood memories!
Kisha B.
Addison, IL
Love these. Were my child hood favorite but I recently have not seen them :( I love that they come in a lot of different flavors and they don't all taste the same like most times
Molly S.
I love these candies! You can always count on seeing them when you walk into target because they are normally in the little dollar deal section! great sweet fruity snack!
Corey D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I have struggled to find these mamba fruit chews lately after growing up on them on the West coast.... They are an addicting great afternoon or during training snack!!
Michaela D.
Nashville, TN
These taste great, but the way they stick to your teeth just hurts. Taste can also be overpowering, so if you have a sweet tooth then this is the candy for you!