BY MAMBA

The fresh, fruity, chewy candies loved by everyone of all ages. Vegan Assorted flavors include: orange, strawberry, lemon, raspberry 3 - 6 piece packs Made in Germany see more...

Mamba Stick Single 2.65 Oz(Case of 24)
  • "Way better fruit chew candies out there, The flavor becomes to over powering after a couple and they just get stuck in your teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "perfect for this sweet tooth girl." in 1 review
  • "Every time I would go to the store with my parents I would always beg to get some of these!" in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole thing in one day." in 1 review
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have sweet tooth you will love this. Its a chewy candy with fruit flavors it comes in packs my favorite is the orange and lemon one. Its very flavorful and delicious. The taste lasts for a while.
Veena A.
Erie, PA
Great chewy candy. I like Starburst but this fruit chew doesn't have a sour twinge to it. I like the subtle flavoring compared to the strong presence in the competing fruit chews. Very much recommended!
Luz S.
These are delicious!! I never knew they were vegan but that makes it even better to know now. It comes with 4 chewy flavors. Strawberry, lemon, raspberry and orange. Raspberry and lemon are my fav, they are delicious
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite chewy candy. The taste is delicious and super fruity. The flavor is on point. I love them specially the tropical flavors. Mamba Stick Single 2.65 Oz(Case of 24)
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love mamaba's they are always chewey and flavorful the only down side is you never know which 3 flavors are going to come in a pack but that also is part of the fun is the mystery. I really like all flavors so it doesn't matter to me. I prefer these to starbursts and like that there are more product than starbursts.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
My daughter and I love the use Mamba candies they are fruity and delicious. They have a nice to eat extra to them that's not too hard and not super soft it's just right. The fruit flavors are delicious my favorite is the Lemon that's in the pack but they're all good.
Rahye W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I give these two thumbs up, they are much better than starburst and healthier since they are vegan friendly. I buy mine at the dollar tree for a buck. I just wish they had more flavors other than raspberry, strawberry, orange, and lemon, but for a buck that comes with 4 flavors, 4 bucks and 6 candies in each pack is worth a buck to me.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Yay these are like my favorites!! I love the surprise of not knowing what flavor you'll get in the pack! Chewy and different than any other fruity chewy candy. The sour ones are great too
Chy K.
Acworth , GA
Okay soooo... I always describe Mamba as my favorite fruit flavored plastic candy. I love it because it doesn't have an overpowering fruit flavoring taste. Meaning you can accidentally eat the whole pack in one sitting. However, the texture is different... I think it's very chewy and kind of bouncy..gives the impression of gum or plastic at first. Hey, that does not stop this from being one of my favs since childhood!
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love these candies!!! I may even love these more than Starburst. These are so yummy and chewy ...I highly recommend trying them if you like starburst. They are very similar. But these are a little more chewy