Mamba Sour Fruit Chews, 0.88 oz, 96 ct uploaded by Vera C.Mamba Sour Fruit Chews, 0.88 oz, 96 ct uploaded by Bryesha ..

BY MAMBA

Mamba Sour Fruit Chews, 0.88 ozSour fruit-flavored candy chews Flavors selected from Orange, Strawberry, Lemon, RaspberryVegan see more...

• These are actually pretty interesting. Where can I find these? An...3 Answers
  • How many come in a pack?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?7 Answers
Mamba Sour Fruit Chews, 0.88 oz, 96 ct
  • "Yummy hard to fined theres havn't seen them in a long time had a few times when i was a kid." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend these" in 1 review
  • "Mambas are a really great candy if I want something fruity!" in 1 review
  • "Three yummy flavors...great chewy candy when u want something sweet ūüć¨ " in 1 review
  • "A fun candy to share with others" in 1 review
Mattea K.
Mattea K.
These are really good! I was introduced to them last year during ice skating. My friend's sister was like: You have to try these! So I did, and they were great, but a little hard to chew with my braces, but it wasn't that bad!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Love these little delights they are always in my #beachbag,purse,gym bag ... Yea I said it!!! I'm guilty ‚úč the gym bag.. Who doesn't love a little sour punch every now and then?!?!!
Pino L.
Pino L.
Bronx, Ny
These are awesome have seen this and never tried until this past year. I love it. I know you will too the taste is addicting
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Soo good sour chews are my favorite. These are super cheap and come in a nice size pack individually wrapped by flavor.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the perfect pop in your mouth sweet treat! perfect for hot summer days as they will not melt!
Yoonji J.
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
When I lived in my college dorm my first semester of college, they sold Mamba Sours in the downstairs market. I almost spent all my meal points purchasing these for late night study sessions. So good! Each packet comes with three distinct flavors (you never know which you're gonna get): lemon, orange, raspberry and strawberry. Raspberry and strawberry were my favorite. And I'm a big fan of sour candies, so these worked for me. If you make a hybrid of starburst and hi-chew, you'll get Mamba sours!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Mamba Sour Fruit Chews, 0.88 oz, 96 ct are one of my candy cravings and I MUST have them when I decide to indulge. These can be hard to find but my local convenience store carries them so I just stop there. I grew up eating these candies and they always bring back a hint of nostalgia when eating them.
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I personally prefer the sour ones over original however don't like the yellow ones on none these candy's are to hard to chew and are flavor ful
Asa C.
Asa C.
I absolutely love this candy. I love how much flavor you get in one small piece of candy. I usually get the 3 in 1 pack for $1. I wouldn't chew it at first, let it marinate and get soft first and then bite it. Once you bite into it, all of the flavors come out. Just amazing
Tampa, FL
These candies are so good. There sweet and sour and juicy. The flavors burst in your mouth. You can never stop chewing on them. I would definitely recommend these candies to people who enjoy sweet and sour chews.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Cyndi D.
Cyndi D.
Little Falls, MN
Are these like NowandLaters or Starburst. I've always wondered but never actually tried them.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
These are actually pretty interesting. Where can I find these? And to what other candy do you compare them to?
Tampa, FL
How many come in a pack?
afton h.
afton h.
Are sour mambas better than the original?