BY MAMBA

The Mamba Fruit Chews are a great chewy treat for anyone. You can moderate your consumption with each package, enjoying either one set of flavors or mixing and matching a variety of flavors from each package. There are four fruit chews, the flavors for which are as bright and tangy as the color of the taffy chews, making it a perfect treat for everyone in your family. see more...

Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
These are pretty much my favorite thing in the entire world. I also am obsessed with the Mamba Sour Fruit Chews the only thing that bothers me is that you never know exactly which flavors you're getting in most packages... and it's kind of a bummer if you don't get raspberry and strawberry
Kayja E.
Kayja E.
Springfield, MA
I really like this. There like starbursts but a little bigger and more stronger fruit flavor. I would most likely choose this over start burst. I love how the flavors don't taste like artificial fruit flavor. There good chew and fruity.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
New Haven, CT
I love me some mamba ! I rather eat the pink and orange not a fan of the yellow . They sell these candies pretty much anywhere
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford
The original mamba use to be my favorite candy until they came out with mamba sour I buy these ones in a while not too often