Mamas Papas Mamas & Papas Sola Stroller - Flora uploaded by Shirley M.

BY MAMAS & PAPAS

Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I have this stroller but in the blue color. I love the look of it and how easy it is to push. The basket below is a good size. The design would be PERFECT if there were built-in cup holders. The only true issue we ran into was that the car seat adapter that was supposed to work with our Graco infant car seat was actually made for a previous version. So we could never use our car seat along with this stroller - a huge pain! BUT now that my son is almost 2, this stroller is perfect! I love that he can still face me, as the seat can face either direction.
Shirley M.
In my opinion, this is the most Affordable All-Terrain Stroller on the market. It's compact and lightweight (for a convertible stroller) at just 22 lbs which makes it super easy to get around. It has an adjustable footrest for baby that can be brought down for older kids with just the click of two buttons. There's also an adjustable handle for both short & tall parents. Since hubby is 6' 5" and I'm 5'5" we can both stroll with our daughter comfortably . This stroller works great from birth (with its flat recline!) to 50 lbs! It has a one-handed flat Recline and the seat can be turned to face you using the two handles on the side of the seat. It's also Car seat adaptable and fits the Graco SnugRides, Primo Viaggio, Aton Cybex, & the Maxi Cosi. I wasn't too happy about there not being ANY cup holders for you OR baby, so I had to buy a stroller Organizer but Overall I would definitely recommend this stroller to everyone!