Mama's Cookies Bessie's Best Lactation Cookies - 1 Doz

Bessie's Best Lactation Cookies - 1 Doz

Mama's Cookies Bessie's Best Lactation Cookies - 1 Doz [product:mamas-cookies-bessies-best-lactation-cookies-1-doz]
Anyone have a good lactation cookie recipe ?
How do these taste?
Start your review of Mama's Cookies Bessie's Best Lactation Cookies - 1 Doz!
Lola T.
barlin
Ce brownie est très très délicieux je recommande à 10 000 % il est super bon Les enfants l’adorent et les adultes aussi
Soyarta F.
Rennes
Très bon produit je recommande beaucoup n’hésitez pas à acheté je m’en passe pas du tout
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
High in protein, nutrition,natural, supplement free. Yes flaxseed & brewers yeast increase your milk supply naturally. I think this product is really perfect for mama yummy & soft no complain
Christine  D.
Susquehanna, PA
These were amazing, and very tasty! When you need a milk supply boost, mama's cookies are the way to go! They worked wonders for me, and who doesn't love cookies?! The bigger quantities were harder to come by, so we were buying them more frequently, but so worth it!
Casondra  F.
Ashland, OH
I love these they taste great! They help me make more milk so I can get a stash going in my freezer. I'm trying to go longer than a year for breastfeeding. This will help me get there!
Minela S.
Point Cook
I’m not sure if these were the ones I had but they were called boobie bikkies or something like that, didn’t notice much difference to be honest. Hydrate and eat well and don’t stress, the milk comes.
Sarah P.
London, ON
Helped increase supply but I thought it wasn’t sweet enough for my taste great to maximize breast supply Good addition to breastfeed journey
Gayle B.
ARMIDALE, NSW
This product was truely the best thing I ever found when I was feeding my TWINS! I would feed them together, and have a couple of cookies around an hour or two before hand… and I always managed to have enough to feed my babies… so much so I would also make my own batches every now and then… :)
Brittany P.
Sandusky, OH
I thought they tasted great, compared to the pills I took to increase my supply. I loved them. They were a bit more priceyer compared to the pills though.
Linh C.
Arlington, TX
I don’t know if it did what it supposed to do but it taste great while I sitting down for pumping. It’s sweet so it make you want to drink more water. Water is really needed for breasts to product breast milk