BY MAMA SITA'S

Mama Sita's Kare Kare Mix Pack of 4 2 Oz per pack see more...

Joan A.
I love me some Kare-Kare. This stuff is magic. My parents use this whenever they make Kare-Kare, including with some other special ingredients. It brings out the flavor, great consistency, and savory. Makes the dish have a great outcome, color, and taste. Every filipino household needs this, every person who is starting to learn how to cook filipino food needs this. In fact, I have a lot of Mama Sita's Mixes in my kitchen right now. Great Staple :)
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
This is mostly used in Filipino cooking (kare-kare which is like a stew, like oxtail soup but creamier, with vegetables) it's really really good. There's a lot more varieties of this mixes for other uses.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love this all condiments well I'm not in the phil so I'm here in the states sp we meed to go asian market before we buy this or my family in the philippines send me a lot of this in the package
Valina R.
Calgary, AB
Great taste. Almost taste like original from scratch peanut sauce! Add some coconut milk to enrich the flavor
Gabby M.
Parlier, CA
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
What would you pair this with?