BY MAMA SITA

Mama Sita's Adobo Mix Pack of 3 1.76 Oz per pack see more...

Buy on Walmart
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you don't know how to cook Filipino adobo from scratch, this is your best shot and it tastes good, too! Just prepare your chicken, add this mix, cook meat to perfection, and voila, authentic tasting chicken adobo! Just make sure you don't burn it! 😉😉😉 And make lots of steamed white rice. Yummmmm....
Larayna C.
Out of all the Adobo premixes, this one has the best flavor. Not too salty, not too sweet. Some of the others I've tried do not balance this out well. If you like Filipino recipes and aren't quite sure how to make them, the instructions are really easy to follow. I always recommend this mix to my non-filipino friends who ask for the recipe!
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
I'm so surprised to see Mama Sita Adobo Pre mixes here at Influenster, I love cooking with scratch but sometimes it I am in a hurry I always Use Mama Sita , it taste so good. Mama Sita is a good and trusted brand in The Philippines!:) I love This so much!!!!:):)
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of the seasoning mix that I used to make a Filipino dish chicken adobo. It's good when you have have the ingredients. It's full of flavors non the less and the price is very reasonable
Steph B.
Any time I want to make adobo, I grab this mix for the ease of execution. I just follow the instructions, put in my meats, & toss a little bay leaf into the crock pot. BOOM. Dinner will be done before everyone gets home from work/school.
Cathy H.
This mix has a great flavor and will make your adobo taste authentic! Highly recommend this one
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
What other dish would this be great on besides the Filipino dish chicken adobo?