BY MAMA ROSIE'S

Mama Rosie's® Spinach & Cheese Ravioli.
"Excellence in quality".
All the flavor you expect!
Good source of: protein, calcium, iron.
All natural. No preservatives.
From Mama's kitchen to your table!
Per 9 piece serving.
200 calories.
2g sat fat, 11% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
2g sugars.
Packaged by weight. see more...

Chelsea S.
This product tastes good and is perfect for a quick meal! The pasta cooks quickly and you don't need to add anything more than sauce once it's ready. It's a great option when there are nights with no time to cook or if I just don't really want to!
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Love theses they are so quick and easy when your in a rush for dinner. Their so tasty and delicious. Even my kids will eat them with the spinach in them. The price is excellent.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love these! Cooks in minutes, add Sauce if you like and serve. I love buying these (and there other flavors) when they are Bogo. Great for a quick middle of the week dinner.
Mari M.
Roselle , NJ
These are absolutely yummy. They are are definitely easy to make obviously. It comes in handy when you don't have much time to cook something. This is quick and delicious.
Rhonda K.
Oregon, OH
I recently picked some of these up at Costco after sampling them. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Perfect quick and easy meal to prepare when you are in a hurry and do not have much time. Well worth the $
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
My favorite to eat when I don't want to cook it's easy to make and fast to eat lol love this and would definitely buy it again !
TAira W.
EAST NORRITON, PA
Great in taste, I add a little sugar to my sauce. But definitely great for a quick fix meal, doesn't take much prepping either
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
So yummy. Love this product. It's absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this. It cooks so quick. It's an awesome quick meal.
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
Very yummy! my girls who are normally picky even enjoyed them. very tasty and overall a delicious meal option!
Victoria W.
Love these! Great with tomato sauce or Alfredo sauce! I like making them for dinner with some chicken sausage!
Andrea V.
Spring Lake, MI
These look delicious. Where can they be purchased? Are they frozen or refrigerated?
Victoria W.
What are some good ideas to make with these?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem , NC
How prominent is the spinach taste in this?
Zully G.
Miami
Aren't they easy to make?