MaMa Rosa's Take-N-Bake Pepperoni Pizza - 2 CT uploaded by Marianna R.

BY MAMA ROSA'S

MaMa Rosa's® Pepperoni Take-n-Bake Pizza.
Built from the Crust Up®.
Calcium propionate and potassium sorbate added to maintain freshness of crust.
2 pizza pack.
Separately wrapped!
Pan baked.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 5516. see more...

JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Foodie Expert
These pizza's are awesome! I absolutely love them and go out of my way to stop at the only store in my area that sells them! They're quick, easy, reasonably priced, and absolutely delicious!
Steven B.
Steven B.
Wilmington, NC
The fact that this so called "pizza" has only positive reviews has completely destroyed any optimism I had that America could be made great again.  To call the "pizza"dough used to create this abomination unto the Lord "cardboard-like" is an absolute defamation of the entire paper industry.  At least cardboard is made from an actual living thing.  This "pizza" is an unnatural, unholy device created by the devil to further destroy our American freedoms and way of life.  The "pizza" sauce does not contain any kind of vegetable or seasoning.  The fact that I had go against everything I have ever believed in for my entire existence and actually put ketchup on this "pizza" to make it somewhat edible made me want to find the nearest firearm to wash down this "pizza."  Cheese?  No.  There is no cheese on the "pizza."  There is some strange amalgam of plastic and whale excrement that does not melt when exposed to heat in excess of 400 degrees Fahrenheit for over 10 minutes.
Myd B.
Myd B.
Charleston, SC
Love these for an alternative to have pizza at home. Love the crunchy texture that comes from baking it in the oven. There are even mini pizza singles that are great for a quick lunch that you pop into the microwave. I will continue to buy these when in stock at the store. They are very easy to make and don't take long.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Las compre hoy, de sabor está regular, para mi gusto le falta queso, he probado otras mejores pero el precio de está es muy bueno. Tienen bastante salsa, pepperoni acorde al tamaño y como dije en un principio le falta más queso.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
These are absolutely amazing! My husband and his siblings introduced me to these when we first met. We get the pepperoni kind and add browned hamburger meat and eat with pickles! Don't knock it till you try it!
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Foodie Expert
Kids love helping me make these pizzas, we incorporate them into family pizza night, they are priced right and delicious!
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.
Foodie Expert
Not bad, a but crunchy. Try to bake these on a pizza pan for a softer crust and add some Italian seasoning
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I love this pizza so much. My kids enjoy it so much that they always beg to have more, lol. But it really is good.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
I Absolutely love these pizzas I grew up eating them in my childhood they are yummy and I wish more stores would sell them.
Ines G.
Ines G.
Foodie Expert
Is this dough good? Are there any veggie options?