BY MAMA MIO

Your Pregnancy Must-Haves Award-Winning Essentials 2 Helps with Looking after Your Skin Congratulations you re pregnant! These super-safe, award-winning Pregnancy Essentials are the perfect trial or travel size to help look after your skin throughout your 9-month stretch. Mama Mio are the pregnancy experts, loved and trusted by thousands of mums worldwide. Includes: The Tummy Rub Butter, 1 fl oz Award-Winning Stretch Mark Protection 1 Gorgeous Glow, 1 fl oz Balancing Facial Wash 4 Pregnancy Boob Tube, 1 fl oz Bust Protection Cream to Stop Sagging 3 Lucky Legs, 1 fl oz A Mini Spa Treatment to Relieve Swollen Legs Feet Ingredients: br The Tummy Rub Butter: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cyclopentasiloxane, Prunus Amygdalus DulcisOil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Caprylic Capric Triglycer see more...

Mia S.
Orlando, FL
I love this kit. The stretch mark cream feels amazing. It really works. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and haven't seen new stretch marks from this pregnancy. The face cleanser for hormonal skin helped me out a lot during my first trimester. mama mio Your Pregnancy Essentials Kit, 1 ea
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
This was a great kit for pregnancy and I even love the leg gel for after workout or walking. The tummy rub butter is amazing you can feel the difference the second you apply and it really give you that nourishment and ability to stretch without creating marks. Love these products
Vania G.
Perfect gift for a new mom. These were my staples during pregnancy, and now, even 5 months post-partum. High quality, trusted ingredients. Smells delicious and the packaging is great, too. Stretch marks are genetic, but these kept my growing and shrinking skin moisturized.
Auranelly C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This kit was amazing while i was pregnant, the cooling for my ankles, the soothing tube, definitely great the first few weeks of breastfeeding & before as well. I would definitely repurchase. I highly recommend for all you soon to be mommies out there.
Karla M.
Used this product during my pregnancy & I loved it. I bought one for my best friend during her pregnancy. This will definitely be my go to, for future pregnancies :) i recommend this for anyone. Great for any skin type.
Yolanda P.
I loved this brand. I used it through out my whole pregnancy and afterwards. It left my skin nice and fresh. I felt at ease knowing that it was organic and safe. I would definitely buy again. Their eye serum is AWESOME!!
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I got this as a gift and I see why I fell in love with these products not only Ali's the packaging elegant but it worked so well A++
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I've heard astounding things about this product since I have daughters that are pregnant this is something that I will get for them
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
I got this as a gift and fell in love with the set! I now make sure every pregnant women I know gets this at their baby shower
Abby O.
Love this! Kept my skin vibrant and glowing through pregnancy and after. Always making my confidence boost!
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are this product good ???
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
What is it
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
What exactly is included in this product? I'm pregnant now, so wondering if this is something I should buy.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
What's in this kit and where can you find it? Is it more pricey than other kits?
Samantha B.
Youngsville, NC
Where can you purchase this?