BY MAMA MIO

Feel Gorgeous For the Nine Month Stretch. Say No to Stretch Marks. Increases Skin Elasticity. Contains Rosehip Oil, Wheatgerm Oil & Borage Oil. Baume Anti-Vergetures. Paraben, Petrolatum & Colorant Free. Pregnancy & Birth Awards Winner - Best Stretch Mark Product. Our award-winning Tummy Rubs™ are primarily designed for one thing:  Increasing skin elasticity You re gonna grow, you re gonna shrink ... and no-one tells you your skin doesn t have. see more...

• Does this help pre existing strech marks?1 Answers
  • Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?1 Answers
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
I came across this product line at a prenatal spa I go to. The smell is wonderful, not too over powering but really nice. The product itself is nice and thick and the packaging is cute. I've been using it since the beginning of my pregnancy and haven't gotten a single (new) stretch mark and I'm 7 months along. It's definitely pricey, but I think it works very well.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I bought 5-6 of these throughout my pregnancy it's pricey but it really kept me stretch mark free & stretch marks run through my family.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Lehi, UT
I bought this Tummy Rub at the first sign of stretch marks while pregnant. It felt heavenly every time I applied it (which was at night right before bed). It has a wonderful scent and soft creamy texture. It is super expensive, I paid $35 for this small tube. For that reason I went shopping for other alternatives. I ended up applying a pregnancy safe shea butter at a fraction of the cost through the rest of my pregnancy and didn't get a single stretch mark.
Nishita M.
Nishita M.
Irving, TX
It smells awesome. i think this product really takes out your stretch marks and helps you have that perfect skin.
kelly r.
kelly r.
Saint Michael, MN
This product didn't really work for me. Everybody is different though because it worked for my sister. It felt. Great on my skin though. Always worth a shoot!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
While I don't really believe any crème can keep you from having stretch marks, or make them go away, I agree that keeping moisturized is your best defense against the intensity of the stretch marks you'll get. And in pregnancy, if it feels good, pamper yourself and do it!!
Alyssia  S.
Alyssia S.
I love the mamamio tummy rub butter. I've been using this throughout my pregnancy and apply generously to my breasts, tummy and thighs every morning after my shower. I saw reviews about the product on youtube - and knew once I got pregnant to order it right away! I bought a large tub of it off amazon and it's almost all gone! Only downside is that I don't like the smell at all!
Shea W.
Shea W.
Kannapolis, NC
Does this help pre existing strech marks?
Marla A.
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?