mama mio The Tummy Rub Oil uploaded by Fiona H.

BY MAMA MIO #25 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Your Super Hero in Fighting Stretch Marks Helps Elasticize Skin Soothes Itchy Tummies 2 Promotes Super Soft Skin with a Protective Sheen 3 Best-Seller Mama Mio are the experts in pregnancy and this is our incredible best-seller. The Tummy Rub Oil is your super hero in fighting stretch marks. Packed with organic Coconut, Avocado, Sacha Inchi, Olive, Rosehip, Argan and Sweet Almond Oils, The Tummy Rub Oil super-elasticizes skin and soothes itchy tummies. An un-oily oil, your thirsty skin will immediately soak it up, leaving it super soft with a protective sheen. Use this pregnancy-and nursing safe formula twice a day from above your boobs to below your bum, all the way around, throughout pregnancy and for 4 months after baby arrives. see more...

• How can a person win this product?1 Answers
  • I have stretch marks but they are not from a pregnancy, been look...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to use during my pregnancy to a...1 Answers
Maria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: mama mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil, 4.1 fl oz more...
During all 3 of my pregnancies I used this oil. My husband bought it for me because I liked the reviews I found online. During my first pregnancy I applied it as soon as I started noticing the bump growing and every single day after my shower as well as throughout the day when my belly felt itchy. One thing I didn’t like very much was that I’d have to be extra careful about what I wore because the oil would absorb through and in some cases left the stains, regardless of how careful I was or how long I waited for the oil to absorb. I continued using it though just had to be mindful of my clothes. I liked the smell of it which is important for some pregnant women because of the increased sense of smell. It’s not too fragrant and it reminded me of having a massage at a spa. In my 3rd pregnancy I rarely applied and did have much more discomfort. I think the oil helped prevent much more stretch-marks or at least help me deal with Nelly dryness and also with itching.
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
The smell is what sold me to get the product. It smells amazing and the oil feels really smoother on my skin. Hydrates it and keep the itchiness away too. Used throughout my whole pregnancy and although I still got little stretch marks here and there I will say that it could’ve been a lot worse if I didn’t use this product.
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: mama mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil, 4.1 fl oz more...
LOVE!  My skin was so dry when I went through my pregnancies and I was afraid of stretch marks.  I bought this at Buy Buy Baby and was pleasantly surprised by the results. I no longer had that terrible itching feeling, but it didn't leave me feeling greasy. It was quickly absorbed and left a subtle smell.  Highly recommend!
victoria R.
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
Used this my whole pregnancy. Helped me so much with the itchiness of my belly getting bigger. I unfortunately have stretch marks but that was because i didn’t find out about this with my first pregnancy. I did not get any new ones and this has helped with the old ones.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this every day when I was pregnant and I never got any stretch marks on my stomach even though I gained about 60 pounds! It rubs in pretty well without leaving your skin feeling greasy and the scent is pleasant
Stacy A.
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
I used this product during my pregnancy. It was a great product overall but the smell was not for me. It got in my clothes and was terrible washing it so many times to get it out. I would use it again.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The mama mil products are amazing!! The oil goes a long way and is a little oily, but I didn’t mind since it was working! These products really work!! I had my daughter early so I didn’t get too big, but I still never even had one sign of a stretch mark!!! Love love love and will definitely be using these again in my next pregnancy!
Andrea S.
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
I used this for the second half of my pregnancy and was happy with it. I used it in combination with the tummy butter and my skin was definitely well moisturized! I didn’t get any stretch marks but I think part of that is genetics and part is well hydrated skin!
Lindsay C.
I purchased this during my second trimester. I like the fact that it had good ingredients and I felt safe using it during that period of my life. I barely had any stretch marks at the end of my pregnancy the few that did show up aren’t even noticeable now.
Valentina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was suppose to be a really good popular stretch mark oil/cream ! For some reviews I have read many people used this daily and more things a day and they didn’t get any stretch marks . For me I only purchased one time and I didn’t really stick with it
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this product all natural?
Nicole H.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I have been looking for something to use during my pregnancy to avoid or reduce stretch marks. My first pregnancy I used bio oil and that worked fine but I wanted to try something new. Have any of you ladies tried this before? And which did you think was better? Thanks in advance!!
Mariyam K.
Brooklyn Park
How can a person win this product?
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Ruby M.
I have stretch marks but they are not from a pregnancy, been looking for something Thing to prevent them because I seem to keep getting them, would it help with my existing stretch marks?