mama mio The Tummy Rub Oil uploaded by Fiona H.

BY MAMA MIO #25 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Your Super Hero in Fighting Stretch Marks Helps Elasticize Skin Soothes Itchy Tummies 2 Promotes Super Soft Skin with a Protective Sheen 3 Best-Seller Mama Mio are the experts in pregnancy and this is our incredible best-seller. The Tummy Rub Oil is your super hero in fighting stretch marks. Packed with organic Coconut, Avocado, Sacha Inchi, Olive, Rosehip, Argan and Sweet Almond Oils, The Tummy Rub Oil super-elasticizes skin and soothes itchy tummies. An un-oily oil, your thirsty skin will immediately soak it up, leaving it super soft with a protective sheen. Use this pregnancy-and nursing safe formula twice a day from above your boobs to below your bum, all the way around, throughout pregnancy and for 4 months after baby arrives. see more...

• How can a person win this product?1 Answers
  • I have stretch marks but they are not from a pregnancy, b...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to use during my pregna...1 Answers
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
The oil is really nice. Not overly oily leaving you greasy, and has a nice scent. Can’t speak for its ability at decreasing stretch marks as I’m not genetically prone to them during pregnancy so I didn’t get them. It did help with the itching that comes with stretching without having to be reapplied multiple times throughout the day.
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: mama mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil, 4.1 fl oz more...
LOVE!  My skin was so dry when I went through my pregnancies and I was afraid of stretch marks.  I bought this at Buy Buy Baby and was pleasantly surprised by the results. I no longer had that terrible itching feeling, but it didn't leave me feeling greasy. It was quickly absorbed and left a subtle smell.  Highly recommend!
Johane C.
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
started using Mama Mio Tummy Rub Oil during the last 2months of my pregnancy, as prior to using this I was using the Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter which may I add was also amazing! The reason I transitioned from the butter to the oil was purely down to the fact that it was far more easier to apply in comparison to the cream form. I also found that a little product went a long way ( I would typically use 2-3 pumps of the tummy rub oil twice a day and it would leave my skin feeling unbelievably hydrated and soft, whereas when I used the cream form I found that I was having to use a lot more product for the same results.
victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
Used this my whole pregnancy. Helped me so much with the itchiness of my belly getting bigger. I unfortunately have stretch marks but that was because i didn’t find out about this with my first pregnancy. I did not get any new ones and this has helped with the old ones.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this every day when I was pregnant and I never got any stretch marks on my stomach even though I gained about 60 pounds! It rubs in pretty well without leaving your skin feeling greasy and the scent is pleasant
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The mama mil products are amazing!! The oil goes a long way and is a little oily, but I didn’t mind since it was working! These products really work!! I had my daughter early so I didn’t get too big, but I still never even had one sign of a stretch mark!!! Love love love and will definitely be using these again in my next pregnancy!
Andrea S.
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
I used this for the second half of my pregnancy and was happy with it. I used it in combination with the tummy butter and my skin was definitely well moisturized! I didn’t get any stretch marks but I think part of that is genetics and part is well hydrated skin!
Valentina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was suppose to be a really good popular stretch mark oil/cream ! For some reviews I have read many people used this daily and more things a day and they didn’t get any stretch marks . For me I only purchased one time and I didn’t really stick with it
Ebony H.
Chelsea , AL
The smell on this is great but after having my son, and using this almost every day of my pregnancy (between 3 months until delivery) I still have noticeable stretch marks. For me it was great at keeping my skin soft but not stretch mark free.
Julie M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, 4.1 fl. oz. more...
I used this a few years ago but I remember loving the way it smells. I don’t have any stretch marks either so I’d say it worked! I only bought two bottles during my pregnancy and I used it after to help my tummy go back to normal as well.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this product all natural?
Nicole H.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I have been looking for something to use during my pregnancy to avoid or reduce stretch marks. My first pregnancy I used bio oil and that worked fine but I wanted to try something new. Have any of you ladies tried this before? And which did you think was better? Thanks in advance!!
Mariyam K.
Brooklyn Park
How can a person win this product?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Ruby M.
I have stretch marks but they are not from a pregnancy, been looking for something Thing to prevent them because I seem to keep getting them, would it help with my existing stretch marks?