mama mio The Tummy Rub Oil uploaded by Fiona H.

BY MAMA MIO #31 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Your Super Hero in Fighting Stretch Marks Helps Elasticize Skin Soothes Itchy Tummies 2 Promotes Super Soft Skin with a Protective Sheen 3 Best-Seller Mama Mio are the experts in pregnancy and this is our incredible best-seller. The Tummy Rub Oil is your super hero in fighting stretch marks. Packed with organic Coconut, Avocado, Sacha Inchi, Olive, Rosehip, Argan and Sweet Almond Oils, The Tummy Rub Oil super-elasticizes skin and soothes itchy tummies. An un-oily oil, your thirsty skin will immediately soak it up, leaving it super soft with a protective sheen. Use this pregnancy-and nursing safe formula twice a day from above your boobs to below your bum, all the way around, throughout pregnancy and for 4 months after baby arrives. see more...

• How can a person win this product?1 Answers
  • I have stretch marks but they are not from a pregnancy, been look...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to use during my pregnancy to a...1 Answers
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Used 3 bottles through my pregnancy and after (now my baby is 1 month) - no single stretch mark on my belly :) .
Purchased 3 products, but used only this one - it smells nice and doesn't take long to soak in, so no greasy feeling after using it (the other 2 were mama bee butter, and earth mother oil).
I am definitely prone to stretch marks, as I got some in my teenage years, and even got few in the first weeks of pregnancy on my breast area (I wish I had bought Mama mio earlier). Also, my mother had stretch marks from her pregnancies. But using this product and gradual weight gain (gradual but not small - 40 pounds) helped me to prevent those stretch marks I was so afraid of (though having healthy baby is so much more important and rewarding!)
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
The mama mil products are amazing!! The oil goes a long way and is a little oily, but I didn’t mind since it was working! These products really work!! I had my daughter early so I didn’t get too big, but I still never even had one sign of a stretch mark!!! Love love love and will definitely be using these again in my next pregnancy!
Valentina P.
This was suppose to be a really good popular stretch mark oil/cream ! For some reviews I have read many people used this daily and more things a day and they didn’t get any stretch marks . For me I only purchased one time and I didn’t really stick with it
Ebony H.
The smell on this is great but after having my son, and using this almost every day of my pregnancy (between 3 months until delivery) I still have noticeable stretch marks. For me it was great at keeping my skin soft but not stretch mark free.
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
YES, it really does work! I used this with my daughter three years ago and now using while I'm pregnant with my son and I have absolutely no stretch marks! The scent of this oil is light and lemony, very pleasant and not overpowering. The oil itself is light, not heavy like a baby oil would be. It does not feel heavy on the skin and absorbs easily. I apply out of the shower and it's very smooth and silky to rub in. The scent lasts all day, but as I said, it is not super strong or overpowering. I am very satisfied with this product and it is truly worth what it costs.
B B.
This oil is just heavenly! It goes on so nicely and smells gorgeous. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't cause any problems for me at all. I normally stay away from oils, but my friend purchased this for me as a gift and I have loved it since day 1 of using it!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Great product. So easy and soft to distribute and works wonders. The aroma is heavenly and can't say enough great things on the formula! Would definitely repurchase although it's a bit pricey but worth it!
Morgan M.
Jones, Ok
Kinda pricey but worth the money! I tried a lot of the mama mio products when I was pregnant and enjoyed them all.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I use this with the tummy lotion and it is just fantastic! It really works and it feels great on the skin!
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
A lil pricey but well worth the money to help my babies tummy. It's a must to me
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this product all natural?
Nicole H.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I have been looking for something to use during my pregnancy to avoid or reduce stretch marks. My first pregnancy I used bio oil and that worked fine but I wanted to try something new. Have any of you ladies tried this before? And which did you think was better? Thanks in advance!!
Mariyam K.
Brooklyn Park
How can a person win this product?
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Ruby M.
I have stretch marks but they are not from a pregnancy, been looking for something Thing to prevent them because I seem to keep getting them, would it help with my existing stretch marks?