mama mio The Tummy Rub Butter uploaded by Patrycja S.

BY MAMA MIO #28 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Your Super Hero in Fighting Stretch Marks Helps Elasticize Skin Soothes Itchy Tummies 2 Also Helps Your Body Bounce Back after Baby Mama Mio are the experts in pregnancy and this is our incredible best-seller. The Tummy Rub Butter is your super hero in fighting stretch marks. Packed with organic Coconut, Avocado, Sacha Inchi, Olive, Rosehip, Argan, Sweet Almond Oils and Shea Butter, our rich, creamy tummy rub butter super-elasticizes skin and soothes itchy tummies. What s more, it also helps your body bounce back after baby. Use this pregnancy-and nursing safe formula twice a day from above your boobs to below your bum, all the way around, throughout pregnancy and for 4 months after baby arrives. see more...

• Do this product works to help reduce existing stretch marks ? Tha...1 Answers
  • Does this help pre existing strech marks?1 Answers
  • Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?2 Answers
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
When I was pregnant with both of my kids I only used this cream and ohh boy it’s so good!!! It’s very dense but it’s worth it, I don’t have any stretch marks in my belly or breast, remember to use it every day morning and night to be able to so see real results!
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
worked great the entire time I was pregnant, and after! smells light and fresh, not sticky, and feels great. a bit expensive, but to be expected when purchasing at buy buy baby. really prevented my stretch marks from appearing, and was a pleasure to use.
Heather K.
I give this product 3 stars only because I ended up getting stretch marks even after using it religiously every single day. However, it is still a very moisturizing cream and provides all day relief from itchiness cause by a growing baby belly.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I love this stuff! I think I ended up buying about 2/3 jars throughout my whole pregnancy and even now I occasionally use it just as a great moisturizer when my skin is dry. This stuff really works too!! I used this in conjunction with the yummy oil and never got one stretch mark!! I’ll definitely be using these products again in my next pregnancy!
Britni S.
Used this during my whole pregnancy and I LOVED it! It was highly recommended by 3 female YouTube stars I trusted and I tried it and will be using it the whole time during my current pregnancy. It seemed to help with stretch marks, and it helped with dry skin in the winter time.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this stuff!! I used it after I had my first child. It helped right my loose tummy a lot. And during the treatment I learned how to exercise my tummy muscles which I still do now. Price might be a little high for some but so worth it!!
Farrah G.
Manalapan, NJ
I used this when i was pregnant. I still got stretch marks but i truly believe they got lighter from using the cream. It had a nice smell and felt gentle on the skin. If i got pregnant again, i would definitely purchase again.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Used this through my entire pregnancy and I didn't get a single stretch mark. I loved the consistency but didn't care much for the smell. It is more expensive, but I had received it as a gift from my boyfriend.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
i used a couple different peoducts from this line and enjoyed them while i was pregnant both times and i thought this particular product was ok - it wasnt amazing. i much preferred the bio oil instead!
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
My favorite tummy rub during pregnancy! Smells so good, absorbs fast, not greasy, and moisturizing! I alternate between a few things but this one is my favorite. I've always bought mine off their website. I recommend this to anyone!
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Sudairy R.
Do this product works to help reduce existing stretch marks ? Thanks
Shea W.
Kannapolis, NC
Does this help pre existing strech marks?
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?