BY MAMA MIO

Deluxe Pampering For Mamas To Be Avocado oil, Shea Butter and CoQ10 Aim North, Not South Got Boobs?  Then our world-famous Boob Tube is for you!  We created Boob Tube to help increase the strength and elasticity of delicate decollatage skin and help keep you pointing North.  It is a light protective cream, rich in Omega3,6 and 9 with Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Shea Butter and Nature s amazing antioxidant CoQ10.  The oils and butter improve moisture levels and elasticity whilst CoQ10 helps restore the lipid barrier and assists in prevention of collagen degradation. So, invest your breasts.  Boob Tube is your new BBF .  Beauty editors are rating this product 10 out of 10 for results.  Big or small, young or old, gravity sucks - so start defying it now! Rather than us tell you what we think about Boob Tube, we though you should see some o see more...

Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried this product couple months ago after i stopped breast feeding. I used this product religiously twice a day. But saw a little bit of change, nothing really big. So product works ok for me.
Lindsay I.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
This stuff is just amazing! It is one of my must have postpartum products. It really works!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
I love, love, love the Boob Tube from Mama Mio. It really delivers. Every time I use it I feel like "WOW, my boobs look fantastic!". My husband agrees ;) Worth every penny.
Daina G.
Daina G.
Mega Parent Expert
This has a great consistency and feels nice on the chest. Not too sticky and the scent is delicate....but...I just don't think it's something I would repurchase. It was pricey and didn't really help me in that department...
It's hard to fight genetics and a rough pregnancy.
Johna S.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Does it leave an oily residue?