BY MAMA MIO

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Time Has Come To Get Your Body Back Zap Cellulite Deluxe Skincare For Supermamas Shrink To Fit Cream Adiposlim™, Caffeine and Seaweed Extract For Today s Supermama Bootcamp for Bulges Because Lipo Sucks Mama Mio Shrink To Fit Cream is a fast-drying serum cream, packed with radically effective ingredients proven in laboratory testing to reduce the appearance of cellulite, water retention and sponginess and restore elasticity to significantly improve the appearance of your skin.  Honey, I shrank my hips! Need a shrink?  Feeling lumpy and bumpy?  Little something extra following you around ?  Alas, cellulite and excess curve tend to be the less adorable side effects of motherhood!  Mama Mio Shrink To Fit is a sink-in-quick serum cream, packed with radically effective ingredients to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, restore elasticity, re see more...

Review (1)
Justine D.
I have never seen instant results with a cellulite cream. I use this product in conjunction with Zaggora Hot Pants. I have to say that I have not used this product consistently. When I do put it on I feel a slight warmth. I have noticed that my cellulite is significantly reduced. I do not know if it is the cream or the Zaggora Hot Pants, but whatever it is it seems to be working.
Kayce S.
Anderson, SC
What exactly is this product supposed to shrink?
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
What exactly this does?
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Has anyone out there found that this actually works? Is it pricey? Would you recommend it?
Brooke E.
East Peoria, IL
Does this actually work? I've tried so many products and have found no results.
Julia G.
Plymouth, MI
Does this really work????