BY MAMA MIO

Protects, Cools Soothes For Both Pregnant New Mama Boobs 2 Supports Hydration Elasticizes 3 Helps Strengthen Protect Skin from Sagging Pregnancy Boob Tube bust protection cream protects, cools and soothes pregnant and new mama boobs. Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding, Pregnancy Boob Tube is rich in vital Omegas to lock in hydration and elasticize; natural firmers and antioxidants to strengthen and protect skin from sagging. We have even sourced the incredible extract from cabbage, the age-old secret to help soothe swollen nursing boobs. see more...

Taylor S.
I would definitely recommend this product. It's very easy to get lazy with your physical appearance when you're pregnant, but taking preventative measures during pregnancy will keep your after baby body lookin good!
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
Mega Parent Expert
It is a pricey product but I loved it. I got it in a sample set and used it almost every day with my first pregnancy. I didn't get one stretch mark or wrinkle on the boobs during the pregnancy.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Amazing product and brand, came in handy after I had my son. Very affordable product
melissa l.
Great product for the breast
.. After my pregnancy they helped with firmness.. You know a girl my age can use all the help..Lol.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
I have to try this
Dora L.
A must for all breastfeeding moms out there. Don't leave your nips unprotected! Chafe no more!
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
Amazingly good. So smooth and smells pretty good. I use this daily. All of the mama mio products are great.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
This is a really great product for breastfeeding moms. Protect your nips with this creamy, silky product! This would also make a perfect gift to give for a baby shower or a welcoming baby party to help pamper mom and her needs. I definitely recommend this to others.
A T.
This is an awesome brand, it's all natural and really has true claims. I also got the stretch mark cream and I felt like it really helped. I was not a fan of the scent, it's really strong, but I love the consistency of this and it really does work
Aimee S.
This stuff was a flipping lifesaver at the end of my pregnancy and after I had my child/children! I got this as a gift at my baby shower and I was so grateful! It definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product to any expecting moms! This soothes and protects and feels great!
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
What does this protect against . Not really understanding what its for .
Jasmine S.
I'm confused if this is for stretch marks or a soother for your breasts? ??
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it work better then other brands? What's the price range for this product?
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product? Does create irritation?
Marina J.
Is this recommended for people with sensitive skin!