BY MAMA MIO

Feel Gorgeous. Cleanse, Hydrates & Conditions Skin. Moisturizing & Nourishing. Paraben, Petrolatum & Colourant Free. Super Moisturizing. Sulphate Free Omega™ Moisturizing Shower Cream is laden with ingredients working together to cleanse, soften, calm, hydrate and condition your skin.  Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 with super-nourishing sweet almond oil, avocado oil, chamomile, glycerin, aloe vera and arnica; all work in harmony to give you the best shower cream we could possibly make. With our Eco-certified sulphate-free coconut-derived cleaning ingredients, its low lather formula i. see more...

Wendi L.
Arcadia, OK
The smell of these product is like a wood cleaner, but if you like that kinda smell go for it!
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product! I thought the smell was a bit strange at first. But then I started loving it and it is so gentle on my skin, love the way it feels!
Laura W.
Evansville, IN
I like the fact that doesn't have all the harmful things in it. However, I can't get over the smell. It smells like I am using Pledge Wood Cleaner on my body and to me l would rather have something that smells good.