BY MAMA MIO

NEW IMPROVED! Promotes Instant Cooling Relief from the Feeling of Heavy, Tired, Puffy Legs Helps Ease New Mama Achy Legs 2 Will Help Make Your Legs Feel Loved, Light Very Lucky 3 Helps with Water Retention Micro-Circulation Lucky Legs is your mini spa treatment in a bottle to give you instant cooling relief from the feeling of heavy, tired, puffy legs. Helps with water retention and micro-circulation to ease new mama achy legs. Rich in V-Tonic, an incredible blend of safe essential plant oils combined with cooling Menthol, Spearmint and zesty Lemon plus the soothing effects of Lavender, Chamomile, Arnica and Murumuru Butter, Lucky Legs will make your legs feel loved, light and very, very lucky. see more...

Katerina M.
I love love loved this during pregnancy. I had sore legs aaaall of the time, and this stuff really helped loosen them up. It's great after workouts too!
ismaray g.
You don't have to be pregnant to use and love this lotion. I love the minty scent and the shine/sparkle it gives your body!!!!
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I love this product during and after pregnancy and even after going for a long run. It's super soothing.
Clair F.
Essex
Absolutely love this...
It's so cooling and refreshing, but beware not too use too much, the cooling sensation takes a few seconds to kick in so don't be fooled into putting more on... you'll freeze 🙈🙊.

This was bought for me as a gift but I will definitely be buying someone when I've run out. 😘 xoxo

PS. Not just for pregnancy, great after for anyone who works on there feet for long periods of time... Gives your legs a bit of life xoxo
Isa B.
Where can I purchase this product?
Eden G.