BY MAMA MARY'S

Mama Mary's™ Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts.

The start of somethin' Good!®.

Bakes in 8 minutes!

Per serving:

120 calories.

0.5g sat fat 3% DV.

135mg sodium 6% DV.

<1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa Z.
Not the best pizza crust in the world but definitely not the worst! Great for a quick throw together meal. I like the two pack so hubby and I can each customize our own pizza!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the perfect amount for our little family of four, slap on some sauce cheese and your favorite toppings pop them into the oven and wala ready to go so easy and great
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
I saw these for the first time last weekend and it was just a few hours after I read online how easy it is to cook pizza on a grill. It was hot (no surprise, it's Arizona and it's summer) so I decided to give grilled pizza a try. I got grated Italian cheese blend, some pepperoni slices and a jar of pizza sauce. It turned out to be pretty easy. We gave one side a bit of a crisping on the grill, turned it over and put the pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni on top and closed the grill. We turned the heat down and gave the pizza about 10 minutes to cook. It came out great! Two of us demolished one pizza and it was all possible due to these good crusts. We saved the second crust and will have it tomorrow.
Eleanor L.
Hudson, FL
I love using this product. There are two in the pack. It's readily available; it's thin and crispy and ready to use. So I am able to focus on the toppings! My best pizza using Mama Mary's is my White Pizza using Cream cheese, parmesan and mozzerlla; then topped with carmelized onions, mushrooms, asparagus tips and halved grape tomatoes! For best results crust must be thoroughly heated in a very hot oven. Mama Mary's makes pizza making fun and easy!
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
We love using this product for homemade pizzas especially on the grill. Making our own pizza has become a standard, once a week activity in our house that my kids love. It's great in Arizona to be able to throw the pizza on the grill without having to heat up the whole house by using the oven. These are better than delivery, love this product!
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Momma Mary's pizza crust is very tasty! makes pizza night very fast, easy and convenient. If I have left over crust I just add toppings, place a layer of wax paper in between pizzas and freeze. When hungry for pizza, place the frozen pizza in the toaster oven and bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Or I like to brush the crusts with oil and sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder and parmesan cheese &/or mozzarella for quick bread sticks.
Donna C.
Pine Ridge, KY
We love making these pizzas as a family. My girls grew up having pizza parties with their friends. I would have all the toppings out on the counter, and they would make their own pizzas. What great memories!
Renee H.
Summerville, SC
When making pizza at home these are my fav !!!!! Taste great like the ones you have to make at home just rip open add toppings and put in oven. Taste good and I didn't pay more then 2.98 at wal-mart
Amanda L.
Pretty good for a quick family (make you're own pizza night) the best premade crust but not my most favorite pizza crust ever! Since my favorite is not sold in stores, but this one is very good!
Amber  M.
Making these for homemade pizza is seriously the best and easiest thing you will ever do. Perfect for when you have a lot of company over and need to feed people fast.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
What's your favorite pizza topping?