BY MAMA MARY'S

Mama Mary's® Original Gourmet Crusts.
The Start of Somethin' Good®!
Bakes in 8 minutes!
Per serving. 180 calories, 1g sat fat 5% DV, 200mg sodium 8% DV, <1g sugars. see more...

• I just got this and it seems really dry...the date on it ...3 Answers
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Review for: Pizza Crusts 12 oz; 340 g more...
The Mama Mary's gourmet crusts makes for the best home made pizza.
It also comes out to be the cheapest pizza 🍕. It's so delicious. Has only one gram of sugar. It's kosher under the c k dairy. We recommend it to every household.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love theses pre cooked pizza crust! We enjoy making our owe pizza due to well its fun and everyone likes a different kind of topping ! Theses have a Great taste and makes ,making homemade pizza easy with pre cooked crust! Will keeping buying!!
Heidi W.
Review for: Pizza Crusts 12 oz; 340 g more...
We always use this for pizza night. It is a great idea for family pizza night. It is a wonderful product and is priced right. Wonderful product to get your family cooking together.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
We bought these crusts at Kroger. I've been wanting an easy but fun dinner on hand and having tried other ready made crusts that the kids didn't like, I decided to give these a try. My kids ate their whole dinner! They loved the crust and making their own pizzas. These crusts are definitely a staple on my grocery list.
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
So quick and easy. Usually 2.99 at local shoprite Walmart target etc for a three pack. Only down side - no resealable lid or top. Taste great and is an easy snack for kids or yourself through some sauce cheese and your choice of toppings and you have your self a meal!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I was very skeptical about this but I'm so glad I bought it! I wanted something that as a SAHM I can quickly make that is a single size. The sauce is delicious and I love that it's customizable. I load mine with fresh veggies :)

Only changes I'd like to see is a few packets of sauce and for the bag to be Reclosable.
Jenny T.
New Bern, NC
I use these all the time to make quick dinners! It's great for nights when I have a pizza craving and I can throw whatever vegetable I have in fridge on here. Much healthier than buying overly greased cheesy pizzas from a shop. I gave it a 4/5 because nothing tops homemade pizza dough, but these are the next best thing.
Kayla H.
Very chewy once cooked and very difficult to cut into slices because of the texture. Not a lot of flavor. We just threw it out and ordered a pizza.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Mama Mary's Gourmet Crusts Original - 3CT
These are the perfect size for each family member to make their individual pizza. Bakes in about 10min.
Mariah D.
Brookings , SD
Nice crust to make pizza quick and mess free. However, I prefer pizza crust mixes because they give a softer crust and better flavor.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
I just got this and it seems really dry...the date on it was good. It that just the way it looks? All of them looked that way.