Mama Mary's Gourmet Crusts Original - 2 CT uploaded by Shelby B.
2 colors available

BY MAMA MARY'S

Mama Mary's® Original Gourmet Crusts.
The Start of Somethin' Good®!
Bakes in 8 minutes!
Per serving. 180 calories, 1g sat fat 5% DV, 200mg sodium 8% DV, <1g sugars. see more...

• I just got this and it seems really dry...the date on it was good. ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I was very skeptical about this but I'm so glad I bought it! I wanted something that as a SAHM I can quickly make that is a single size. The sauce is delicious and I love that it's customizable. I load mine with fresh veggies :)

Only changes I'd like to see is a few packets of sauce and for the bag to be Reclosable.
Lauryn D.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
We bought these crusts at Kroger. I've been wanting an easy but fun dinner on hand and having tried other ready made crusts that the kids didn't like, I decided to give these a try. My kids ate their whole dinner! They loved the crust and making their own pizzas. These crusts are definitely a staple on my grocery list.
Sayra T.
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
So quick and easy. Usually 2.99 at local shoprite Walmart target etc for a three pack. Only down side - no resealable lid or top. Taste great and is an easy snack for kids or yourself through some sauce cheese and your choice of toppings and you have your self a meal!
Asfiya K.
Asfiya K.
Omaha, NE
I've used this crust before to make pizza. they're pretty good, they don't have too much bread which is prefect
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
New Bern, NC
I use these all the time to make quick dinners! It's great for nights when I have a pizza craving and I can throw whatever vegetable I have in fridge on here. Much healthier than buying overly greased cheesy pizzas from a shop. I gave it a 4/5 because nothing tops homemade pizza dough, but these are the next best thing.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Nice crust to make pizza quick and mess free. However, I prefer pizza crust mixes because they give a softer crust and better flavor.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great and make preparing dinner fun. My kids love to help. They are also great because they're easy to use.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Very chewy once cooked and very difficult to cut into slices because of the texture. Not a lot of flavor. We just threw it out and ordered a pizza.
Emmaris B.
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
Cuando no tienes mucho tiempo o quieres que tus hijos hagan algo de comer por si solos
HOLLY R.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Love this crust. This is what I usually get when I am making pizza. Great taste.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
I just got this and it seems really dry...the date on it was good. It that just the way it looks? All of them looked that way.