Mama Lucia Fully Cooked Italian-Style Meatballs uploaded by Christina G.

BY MAMA LUCIA

Mama Lucia® Fully Cooked Italian Style Meatballs.
Microwaveable.
Made with beef, pork, turkey.
From Quaker Maid®.
Just heat and serve for...
Dinners.
Parties.
Snacks.
Approx. 15 dinner size meatballs.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 2748.
Quality control.
USDA approved. see more...

Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Foodie Expert
These are available in my local grocer and I have to say I really like them when I don't feel like making homemade meatballs. They are flavorful and moist.
Mandi A.
Mandi A.
Monticello, IN
Mmm! These are delicious meatballs! Easy and convenient, so much easier to pull them out of the freezer when you don't have time to make homemade.
jenny n.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product! It makes any pasta, meatball subs, or other meals extremely delicious! I only buy this product where there is a sale, because it is priced pretty high in the stores. if you have the opportunity to find a sale on this, everyone should try this!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Clearwater, FL
does anybody know the number that I can call to contact them to make a report I sent my husband down last night to pick up some meatballs he came back with Mama Lucia Italian meatballs Frozen ones in a bag .well I decided to get an early head start on making dinner for my kids tonight and we choose spaghetti I was going to use prego but I decided to making my own sauce for the spaghetti. I put the spaghetti sauce in the crock pot and I opened up mama Lucia Italian meatballs and started pouring them in the crock pot as well as with the sauce. Then something fell out of the bag and at first I was thinking what the hell is this. As I took it out of the sauce I found out that it was a dry eraser marker. A dry eraser marker!!! I was in shock and pissed at the same time. I could not believe a dry eraser was in mama Lucia Italian meatball bag. I can't feed this to my kids. Disgusting I need a number so I can tell them what was in my bag. I will never ever open another mama Lucia Italian meatballs again my kids could gotten sick from the ink that had went all over the meatballs.
Bought Mama Lucia Fully Cooked Italian Meatballs while they were on sale at Publix (t
he #1 chain in FL). Boy! What a waste that was, these meatballs taste like the cow's fat. I am a great cook, I know, but even I could not save the spaguetti and meatballs I made to feed my family, today 01/09/2017. And please do not tell me that it is a matter of preference. No one, I mean no one can have a taste for this hide. You guys have ruined my dinner and wasted my time and money. I will be complaining to the store manager as well. These meatballs taste so nasty they cannot possibly be healthy.