Mama Instant Noodle Pork Flavor

by Mama

Mama Instant Noodle Pork Flavor

Has anyone tried these? Heard there spicy
Where can I get these from?
I never tried this brand but I would too! Where can I find it?
Start your review of Mama Instant Noodle Pork Flavor!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is my favorite brand of instant ramen. The noodles themselves even have some sort of flavor to them as well. It's super easy to prepare and they are a bit spicy, which makes them even more appealing to me. I eat these alone or even add eggs and pork for a makeshift ramen bowl.
Emma D.
I recently bought this as my asian market. The noodles taste better than american ramen because they do not become soggy when microwaved. I really love this pork flavor packet. This is good to pair up with shrimp or a fried egg.
Sophia T.
Phoenix, AZ
I grew up on this noodle brand and flavor. It has the perfect flavor. We had this stocked in my House year round. We could not go without it. If my parents didn’t cook or weren’t home, I’d just boil some water, add some veggies and I’d be good to go. When I was younger, I’d also just crush it and shake the seasoning in and kinda eat it like chips. I love it! So good. Would recommend to anyone.
Tanaya  P.
Wilton, CT
This is good. I actually like it without soup and when it is not too soft. Then I added my own minced pork and vegetables and have it as thai salad.
Jade B.
New Orleans, LA
These are the best! You truly will never have or want normal ramen again. They are low in calories and have lots of flavor. They are a bit spicy and are good with any extra vegetable/eggs/meat added.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Mama Instant Noodle Pork Flavor uploaded by Javon L.
I love both of these, and 30 2.12OZ Packages Mama Tom Yum Flavour Instant Noodles (Shrimp Flavored) Your basic Maruchan or Nissan top ramen will be put to shame if you try these guys. I highly suggest any of these, including the duck flavor if you are looking for new ramens to try. I love these!
Lindsay N.
This is my favorite ramen!!! I've ate it since I was very young and other instant ramens just don't compare! At my local asian market it is $10 for a pack of 30 which is very affordable!
Erika B.
Marengo, OH
This is a very cheap ramen with an ok flavor. I will caution you though any meat flavors are artificial so if you are concerned with ingredients I would recommend you check them before purchasing. You don’t see these in stores a lot I have only seen them in Asian markets.
Alicia S.
Dubuque, IA
My Favorite Ramen! Love the spicey and flavor!!! 1 of the key foods I always have in my cabinets! Love that you can ma me as spicy as you like!!!
shantell S.
Slidell, LA
If you are on a budget this may be the meal for you, it is cost efficient and it only takes a few minutes! !!!!