BY MAMA #44 in Instant Ramen

Buy on Amazon
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
I grew up on this noodle brand and flavor. It has the perfect flavor. We had this stocked in my House year round. We could not go without it. If my parents didn’t cook or weren’t home, I’d just boil some water, add some veggies and I’d be good to go. When I was younger, I’d also just crush it and shake the seasoning in and kinda eat it like chips. I love it! So good. Would recommend to anyone.
Justine G.
These are the best Ramen I’ve had. They have the perfect amount of spice to them. Not exactly sure how healthy they are but they are indeed delicious. They also have a shrimp flavor that’s more spicy than these, if you enjoy an extra kick. I recommend these to everyone!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is my favorite brand of instant ramen. The noodles themselves even have some sort of flavor to them as well. It's super easy to prepare and they are a bit spicy, which makes them even more appealing to me. I eat these alone or even add eggs and pork for a makeshift ramen bowl.
Tanaya P.
This is good. I actually like it without soup and when it is not too soft. Then I added my own minced pork and vegetables and have it as thai salad.
Alicia S.
My Favorite Ramen! Love the spicey and flavor!!! 1 of the key foods I always have in my cabinets! Love that you can ma me as spicy as you like!!!
shantell S.
Slidell, LA
If you are on a budget this may be the meal for you, it is cost efficient and it only takes a few minutes! !!!!
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
I love Mama noodles because they're so cheap and tasty. The seasoning packs are chosen well and not lacking in any way. You'll find these in a lot of asian supermarkets and even some Shoppers drug mart. They're about 40 cents CAD for a pack, so cheap!
Cassie T.
Hartley Settlement, NB
I love Mama noodles! They only cost about 40 cents and are way better than mr noodles. I love how they come with a packet of flavouring, stock, and spicy powder as well. The noodles are nice and thin so they don't get gross and soggy very quickly
Marlene S.
I love these noodles. I buy them at an Asian store close to my close. They come in a pack of 6. I love adding them to a at it fry. They have an authentic taste ... delicious!
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
These are a childhood favorite as a Vietnamese girl growing up in a Vietnamese household. This can be eaten dried with seasoning as is straight from the package, stir-fried dried with veggies and protein or with broth, all super delicious. It's savory and small enough to make a great snack.
dj b.
Does this brand smell up the house like the "other" brand of ramen does?
Tanea H.
I never tried this brand but I would too! Where can I find it?
Sammie L.
Cleveland , OH
Does anyone know where you can purchase these? The store i used to get them from closed a while ago and havent found them since.
Sammie L.