MAMA Instant Bowl Noodles Shrimp Tom Yum uploaded by Berneta A.MAMA Instant Bowl Noodles Shrimp Tom Yum uploaded by Bridget F.

BY MAMA

Instant Bowl Noodles Arti Pork Flavour see more...

• What do you like to add to your soup, other than the packets that...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
How can you possibly go wrong with buying one of these mama instant noodle packs? At my local Walmart I can pick these up for $.38 each and with such great flavor and spiciness this is such a huge deal! This is one of my favorite instant Ramen flavors and the shrimp is not overly noticeable however the lime/citrus flavor as well as the spiciness is just bomb awesome. These little packets of noodles don’t seem like they are going to fill you up but after you add water and all of the spice packs to it it does get significantly larger and is a great way to get a hot, cheap meal on the go. If you like Ramen I highly recommend that you check out this brand as well as the shrimp flavor it is amazing and reminds me of having Ramen back home in Hawaii.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
My second mama noodle that I’ve ever tried. A little kick to it and so much tang! Mama noodles can do no wrong in my eyes except when they try to use instant vermicelli. Yuck! This is perfect as an on the go meal. I eat this at work during a busy shift and it keeps me full.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
I just tried "MAMA Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Ramen Instant Noodle" from Thailand. I purchased it at my local HMart (local asian grocery store). They have an aisle stocked with over a hundred different varieties of Ramen from every asian country. This particular Ramen cost under $1. With so many different varieties it is hard to know where to start. I picked "MAMA Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Ramen Instant Noodle" because I like shrimp but the gold package is very eye catching. I had never had a "creamy" ramen before.

I enjoyed the broth very much. There is a strong, crisp and sharp citrus ‘bite’ then leads to a fiery flavor. I used the whole dry seasoning packet (soup base and chili powder) along with the chili powder packet, and the liquid soup paste packet. Overall there is not a strong shrimp flavor but its very subtle. If you like spice then add chili powder, if not don't worry and leave it out. I did not add veggies, shrimp, egg, or anything but next time I will.
Sabia B.
MAMA noodles are amazing! My local Asian market always carries this brand and flavor and I am absolutely in love with it. The noodles are somewhat thinner than what I am used to but it add to the texture of the meal itself. The tangyness and spicyness are a perfect balance (however, the spicy factor may be a little too hot for some people). Definitely would recommend other to try this!
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Mama instant noodles are my favorite brand of instant noodles. This flavor is one that I crave for the most. It satisfies me when I really want a perfect bowl of Thai Yom Yum Koong soup but without the hassle! Stock up on these.
Tanaya P.
Best Tum Yum instant noodle in a cup. I normally add more fresh mushrooms and streamed vegetables so a more hearty noodle soup.
La-Shonda R.
The spicy noodles are my favorite! It is a good product to keep in your desk. I must warn you they are very high in sodium.
Bethany C.
Harrisville, RI
My boyfriend co workers eat this and got him to eat them too now. he said there good but iv never tried it.
Rachel H.
Favorite spicy noodles. It's not crazy spicy but just enough to excite the taste buds.
Karen C.
Very satisfying lunch for great price. is a little salty but overall, not bad
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What do you like to add to your soup, other than the packets that come with it?