GroceryMama Francesca
Premium Parmesan and Garlic Cheese, 8 Ounce

Mama Francesca Premium Parmesan and Garlic Cheese, 8 Ounce

by Mama Francesca

Mama Francesca Parmesan and Garlic is one of three premium spiced parmesan cheeses and comes ready to shake onto many of your favorite entrées. Mama Francesca believed that meals are about more than just sustenance- they are about experiences and emotion. In pursuing this, while making the perfect blends of cheese, there is true richness and pure flavor in each pinch. Our shelf-stable cheese shakers come in a variety of delectable assortments and, much like Mama Francesca herself, each has its own delicious story to tell. After all, they are made in her honor by her family today, and each cheesy taste from our recipes will make you feel like part of the family too. Mama Francesca is a Cheese Merchants brand, a company which opened its doors in 1998 with the mission of creating the highest quality hard Italian cheeses. Each day, our focus on passion, quality, consistency and authenticity only grows stronger as we add more specialty cheeses to our line. Our family heritage and attention to detail have earned us the title of being one of America’s top premium Italian cheese suppliers, and be it grated, shredded, shaved, fresh or dehydrated, we will always deliver the cheese you need.

100% premium Parmesan cheese with garlic, oregano and parsley; Made to order to provide the freshest product with the longest shelf life possible; Fully aged for 10 months and graded monthly while aging to ensure the highest quality and consistency; Gluten-free, rBST-free, non-GMO and no artificial colors or flavors; Proudly made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mama Francesca Premium Parmesan and Garlic Cheese, 8 Ounce!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,592 reviews
Mama Francesca Premium Parmesan and Garlic Cheese, 8 Ounce uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
When I don't have fresh parmesan, this brand is definitely my back up. The flavor is tangy and delicious and melts beautifully on pasta. I love to use it in my pasta sauces. It makes my alfredo sauce fantastic.

Looking for your answer?