BY GUILLERMO DEL TORO

Mama
  • "This movie is so amazing and so creepy I loved watching it and was happy when it came out on dvd " in 1 review
  • "This was a very unique and interesting story line." in 1 review
  • "i don't think that i would recommend ity" in 1 review
  • "I end up crying the little girls are great actresses." in 1 review
  • "This is definitely one of those movies you have to pay attention to closely or else you will be lost." in 1 review
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I really liked this movie, but not as much as i thought I would. It was a bit freaky at times, but not scary. I liked the kid actors, they were pretty convincing. I liked the scenes where you actually got to see "mama" and would recommend giving this movie a try.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Somewhat easy to follow but if you miss a scene or two you might be lost. I don't really like scary movies and this one was kinda creepy. The story behind "mama" was kind of sad.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie started off really good it was a little sad after the first 10 mintues. After that it does get creepy and weird but good. Here is where the 4/5 stars come in. The ending is just terrible I mean terrible like who ever thought of the ending to this movie needs fired. After I learned that moths are a sign of spirits it did make a little since but it was still a terrible ending.
Anna A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't expect to like this movie but I did. The end seemed a little corny and silly but overall it was an interesting plot. If you're scared easily I wouldn't recommend it. I won't watch it again that is for sure but it was a good one-time view. The acting was decent.
Diana P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

I 'm a fan of horror movies I love if you're a fan I recommend it the ending is a bit sad but shocking my most shocking scene was when they discover girls in the cabin and it comes out screaming and walking backwards is horrible but very good movie I recommend
Johana A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is alright. I was little scared when i watched. I felt sad because the little girl was alone. I didn't like the end at all. was expecting the little girl to come back w her daddy. I wouldn't recommend it at all. At some point, the movie is a little weird and scary
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
This is one creepy movie! The way those girls look & move after being in that shack all that time is the creepiest part by far. It would be scarier if the story was more realistic and believable but still creepy!
Maegann C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is okay but not great for a horror movie lover. It didn't scare me at all and the "mama" at the end was crappy. She looked completely fake and it looked like they didn't even try.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is based on a short film made by the same name. I loved the movie but I found the short movie scarier. One of the better horror movies in awhile although it had a corny ending.
Jackie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed this. The kids were great little actresses and the story line is terrifying. I enjoyed the way they ended it because sadly there didn't seem to be another way.
Milinda M.
Grandville, MI
Can I rent this anywhere?
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
Can I have this , I love scary movies
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
How scary is this movie? I like scary movies but this seems extra paranormal and I don't know how I feel about it.