BY MAM

Formula, Breast Milk Silk soft nipple feels like natural skin Designed to be as close to breast-feeding as possible, babies prefer this ultra soft silicone nipple versus standard silicone.  The natural shape and soft texture assures easy transition from breast-feeding to bottle feeding. ; see more...

• Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?3 Answers
  • I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. Is it tr...1 Answers
  • Are they soft as they say??1 Answers
Anna L.
Blue Bell, PA
My son loves these! They are shaped 'more like mom,' and the bottles are great for gassy/colicky babies
Elizabeth J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby absolutely loves these! They are ultra soft. I love all the mam products they are all awesome!
Jackie C.
I love this so much! I used this for every bottle I had with my children! I was never disappointed.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love these MAM nipples and bottles, they are the only ones my son will use and drink out of.
Stephanie L.
These nipples are so much like a real nipple mg son loved this brand for the days I had to pump
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
These things work great! I love them! I use them all the time with my infant for his bottles!
Maricela N.
These are my 7 month old baby's favorite! Easy to maintain and apparently very comfortable.
Whitney D.
Lindenwold , NJ
The texture was awesome, very breast like. It's the only nipple that my daughter would use.
Jessica B.
These are great! I love how they are available in different flows for when baby grows!
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Awesome product ūüĎŹ my baby ūüĎ∂ was able to drink her milk ūüćľ easily and is super soft ūüĎŹūüĎć
Kat L.
Fremont , Ca
My 4 month old has been having issues with bottle feeding. Are these nipples really softer than other nipples? I've tried so many types of nipple bottle combinations.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Do your babies like these brand nipples?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?
Taylor M.
What bottles do these fit on? I've never seen them in the store.
Tristen G.
I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. Is it true that even the smallest stage flows faster than other brands?