BY MAM

Formula, Breast Milk Silk soft nipple feels like natural skin Designed to be as close to breast-feeding as possible, babies prefer this ultra soft silicone nipple versus standard silicone.  The natural shape and soft texture assures easy transition from breast-feeding to bottle feeding. ; see more...

• Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?3 Answers
  • I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. ...1 Answers
  • Are they soft as they say??1 Answers
Crystal L.
I love MAM, all of their products! As a first time mom I did my searching for the best and we gave a few brands a try. I love the brand and it was one that my son easily took a liking to as well!
Lamonica
Love everything about theses mum nipples my daughter took to them so easily and never went back I also love how easy they are to clean some nipples will have left over milk in the hole so I would have to throw them out. I love this product!
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
So great. Was hard finding a nipple for the baby to take. (Just wasn't the real thing) however, had zero troubles with her taking these.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great. That replicate a real breast. Plus they sterilize there self in the microwave so you don't have to boil them.
Octavia F.
Bishop, CA
These are the only ones my daughter will use and they are amazing! Ready to clean and easy for my daughter to drink from :-)
MAM is amazing!! The only kind of bottle my son will use. The nipple is so life like. I would recommend these to any mother!
T'era B.
Blue Island, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved these with both my little guys! Loved that they had different milk flows for different stages and easy to clean!
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids loved these MAM nipples . very durable and easy to clean my kids never has colics will definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Great for the picky ones. :) Easy to clean and very durable so they last. The bottles have super cute designs too.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
Great bottle nipples similar to breast. Great price and great quality. These are the only nipples my son used.
Kat L.
Fremont , Ca
My 4 month old has been having issues with bottle feeding. Are these nipples really softer than other nipples? I've tried so many types of nipple bottle combinations.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Do your babies like these brand nipples?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?
Taylor M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What bottles do these fit on? I've never seen them in the store.
Tristen G.
I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. Is it true that even the smallest stage flows faster than other brands?

back