BY MAM

Formula, Breast Milk Silk soft nipple feels like natural skin Designed to be as close to breast-feeding as possible, babies prefer this ultra soft silicone nipple versus standard silicone.  The natural shape and soft texture assures easy transition from breast-feeding to bottle feeding. ; see more...

• Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?3 Answers
  • I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. Is it tr...1 Answers
  • Are they soft as they say??1 Answers
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I found this in a small grocery stores and never heard of the brand before until then. My son is quite picky with the flow speed; these MAM nipples are soft and fast enough of a flow. Easy to clean and cheap to replace.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I haven't tried this brand with my kids, however it seems to be a good ūüėä quality and will try next time. If I ever have another baby ūüĎ∂ūüŹľ jajaj or I will give as a gift ūüéĀ a lot of friends are having babies this time
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Hands down best baby brand out there! They offer the best bottles out there. No leak no fuss bottles and nipples. Offer different flow speeds as well. I have used these for the past 6 months with my baby!
Kimberly S.
I Hated these! They were either way too (took 20 min to drink 1oz of formula) or way to fast(constantly choking and spitting up). I returned them and switched to another brand.
Jenniffer R.
Newport, MI
These
go with the Mam bottles are amazing. It's all we use in our house and it's the only kind my breast fed nephew will use.
Whitney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves MAM! I don't know what it is about the nipples, i guess every baby is different but anyone i have mentioned mam products to has tried and their baby enjoyed them as well. i love that you can buy nipples you need separate as the baby grows
TaylorAric R.
Mam is the only bottles that would work for my little one! I absolute love them and suggest anyone to try! Not too expensive but right in the middle. If I have another kid we will definitely be buys mam bottles again
kim t.
I decided to try these out with my youngest daughter. She really likes the shape of the nipple. The shape allows her to have to work less to control the flow of milk. These are my favorite we have tried so far.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best nipples ever. These were a life saver for my child that had colic. Also, I loved the shape of the nipple to help reduce teeth malformation as well as he different flows that were available. Also, this brand has a great self sterilizing ability.
Courtney H.
I had to switch my daughter from breast to bottle and also add cereal to her bottle because some issues she was having. This is the only type of bottle/nipple she would take. The flow of this bottle made it were the thicker liquid would flow through without getting clogged.
Kat L.
Fremont , Ca
My 4 month old has been having issues with bottle feeding. Are these nipples really softer than other nipples? I've tried so many types of nipple bottle combinations.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Do your babies like these brand nipples?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?
Taylor M.
What bottles do these fit on? I've never seen them in the store.
Tristen G.
I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. Is it true that even the smallest stage flows faster than other brands?