BY MAM

Innovation: The smart wheel design allows easy opening and closing with a simple twist. The clip can be firmly attached to baby s clothing. Functional design: The flexible ring fits all pacifiers. Easy to use: The wide opening allows the clip to quickly fasten to all baby s outfits. Baby safe - BPA, phthalate, lead, and PVC free. ; see more...

• When was this product most useful for you?1 Answers
Mam Twist Clip Pacifier Keeper 0+ Months
  • "The kids pulled them off of their shirts so they would just hang there but like is said When they were lost it the clip made it so much easier to find them!" in 1 review
Anais H.
Tulare, CA
This clip has really been a life savor! I like how it's easy to clip onto my sons clothing & he doesn't drop his paci constantly. I bought this a Burlington coat factory for around 3$. It doesn't bother my son when he has it on. I would recommend to other parents 😊
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I used this for my second, I wasn't a huge fan, probably because my kids really don't use binkis after 1-2 months, and i found it big and in the way. I do like the idea of it tho, if they could make it a big smaller and convenient i would be more interested. If your child is older and uses a binki a lot I think you will get a lot more use out of this product!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
Being that My Babies would Only take MAM pacifiers the Clips were so Great for helping me find them when they were lost! The kids pulled them off of their shirts so they would just hang there but like is said When they were lost it the clip made it so much easier to find them! MAM has great products and this is another one of them!
Stephanie  L.
These seriously come in handy! You never lose the baby pacifier with these I really recommend these
Kiana C.
South Euclid, OH
This clip is an absolute life saver! I have never lost a pacifier mainly because of this clip!
Anna W.
I didn't really like this clip for the pacifier. It was bit bulky and getting it on and off was kind of a pain for me. When me daughters squirming around i don't wanna be playing around with the clip i just wanna be able to take it off easier. The designs are okay there not very stylish. There kiddish and cute but not very stylish looking.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
When was this product most useful for you?