BY MAM

Mam trends silicone 2pk pacifier see more...

Buy on Amazon
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pacifiers are the only ones my little one would take. We were so worried at first when she couldn’t keep the hospital ones or “newborn” ones we bought at Walmart in her mouth. We finally found this brand and they were a God send. We have used them ever since and she is 1 year old now.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mam Trends Silicone 2Pk Pacifier These are the best pacifiers Ive ever purchased!! I didn't mind the price either. When my son was a baby the only ones he would take were Mam. I tried so many others and always ended up with a Mam in his mouth. There are so many cute designs as well. I loved how they come in a case as well for easy transport or sanitizing!
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mam is the only brand pacifier my son would take from birth. I should have invested stock in the mam company.. I've spent hundreds on pacifiers from them. Love the fun designs on the front and the nipple is perfect for his tiny mouth. We're completely in love with MAM products.
Jordan C.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We absolutely love these pacifiers. Both of my daughters have used these. They are so easy to clean and their designs are so cute. I buy them from target or Walmart but love to pick them up from Ross when they have them as they are a bit cheaper there. We're always on the look out for more pacifiers!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
My child loves these, it's the only kinda she would take!we tried ever one these was and this was the only kind she was ok with. Now breaking her from them has been crazy hard! But other then that they are great!
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not a fan of the silicone line. Both of my girls hated them. However the yellow tip latex ones are perfect for my girls! They love them! They have cute designs and these hook into pretty any pacifier clip!
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
The only pacifiers my son would use. We love the designs. We also have the glow in the dark ones for nightime. He always throws it over the crib or drops it and cries. So glad I had these! Also had the pacifier holders when he was younger, he rips them off now.
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a life savor for my oldest son. Then one day he just didn't take it again. Would most deffinintly recommend, with so many designs a d colors there is a perfect one for each child.
Lauren P.
Cumming, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pacifiers are great and our sons favorite. They're easy to clean and hold up well, even up against the 11month old incessantly chewing on them. You can find them just about anywhere where there is baby products. They're decently priced and come in cute designs and colors. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Meagan C.
I have three kids and these are the only 'sassy's' any of them would use. I honestly bought them in bulk with each kid. They're adorable, affordable, and available at most stores for when the others got lost!
Jazzmine T.
What's your thoughts on this?
Sarah T.
Mississauga, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What techniques did you use to stop your child from using a pacifer? Mam Trends Silicone 2Pk Pacifier
Maria Andrea G.
Doral , FL
Is it good ? I mean for babies to use them? What moms recommend
Kiara B.
Did your baby reject this?