MAM Trainer w/ Handles - Girl - 8 oz - 1 ct. uploaded by Jesse B.

BY MAM

Trainer w/ Handles Girl 8oz 1 PkMAM TrainerMAM training cups combine form and function to successfully help babies learn to drink from a standard glass. Each cup is ergonomically designed to fit baby-sized hands, making them easy to grip and hold. The MAM Trainer cup features small handles ideal for babies learning to become more independent. A soft spout helps ease baby's transition from sucking to drinking. The MAM Trainer Cup is designed for babies four months and older. Spill-ProofThe patented spill-proof spout is ideal for on-the-go little ones and help prevent leaks and spills. BPA Free and Baby SafeLike all MAM products, the MAM Trainer is BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-Compliant. Easy to CleanThe MAM Trainer Cup is dishwasher safe and specially formulated to withstand steam sterilization in the microwave. About MAM: MAM knows that being a parent is not always easy. That's why we make products that are smart and simple to use. For over 30 years we've been obsessed with making innovative pacifiers, bottles, cups, teethers and toothbrushes. All to parents with solutions and babies with an optimal start in life. Our team of engineers, medical experts and studio designers' mission has been to combine outstanding design, optimal functionality and medical know-how to a line of smart baby products of unmatched quality. All MAM products are 100% BABY SAFE: BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-compliant. Features:8 OuncesDishwasher SafeSilicone/ PolypropyleneBPA Free4+ MonthsIdeal for transition from breast or bottle to cup Soft, spout with spill-free valve ideal children learning to drink independently see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Joely T.
This is the only training/sippy cup my toddler will use. She doesn't get the sucking concept with other cups. The soft tip prevents her from damaging her teeth. The handles are great for grasping. The only thing I don't like about this cup is she has learned that if she pushes the tip down on the couch her drink will come out. Lol
Sara V.
We love our sippy!! Many friends have struggled with getting their kid to accept a sippy cup but we had amazing luck with our MAM trainer sippy cup. She took it almost immediately and loves it. Another amazing product from them.
Elizabeth M.
I have the boy version of this bottle and my son loves it! Its the only kind he'll hold and feed himself with! Ive tried many different sippy cups and so far this is all that will work for us!
Toya H.
I may be the odd one out here with this review. To start off, I love MAM products. The bottles are the ones we settled with. We also use the smaller 5 ounce MAM sippy cup for water. However, this sippy cup is just not the same quality as the other products. Anytime my baby drinks from the sippy nipple, the nipple collapses and it seems like she's having a hard time drinking from it. I'm really disappointed because I just knew these would be perfect because of our experience with the other products. I wish these were made like the smaller sippy cup.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I have this for my son in blue! They are he best, they come with 2 nipples. One is like a mix between a bottle and a sippy and the other is a sippy nipple. He really won't take any other bottles now and is on the sippy nipple. They were like $6 at Walmart. Definitely worth the money!
Katelynn O.
New Baltimore, MI
When buying from Wal-Mart it came with a spill proof regular nipple and a dippy cup nipple to slowly easy baby into drinking from a new bottle. It worked great she loves it! Slows her down a little but really has helped her learn to drink out of a new cup.
Denise F.
Rhinelander
This was a life saver when I tried giving a sippy to my daughter she wouldn't take any other ones but this. It saved my life each and every time especially when it was time to whin off the bottle
Sunshine V.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best trainer bottle for infants and toddler. not only it have handles, you can change the nipple to trainer or regular mam nipple. the trainer bottle does not leak at all! best item for toddlers or infants who are beginning to use sippy cups
Kristi P.
I have bought tons of Sippy cups for my little girl and everyone of them have leaked. This brand has been the best ones I have found. They haven't leaked one time. Highly recommend!!!!
Cassie E.
Baby's favorite bottle and handles let her drink on her own. Love the shape of this nipple very easy to use for infant.
Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
If using the MAM bottles, was the transition to these easy? To help introduce a sippy?