BY MAM

Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do not recommend this. It serves the purpose of the tub which is the only reason I even gave it 2 starts. I bought one from babies r us for around $70. It was the biggest waste of money! You have to feel the tub and the piece for the "jets" and shower thing separately and since that reservoir is so small you have to constantly refill it. If you use the shower attachment you can only use it a few seconds before the water runs out. If you use the jets at all during babies bath then you have to refill half way through the bath then again to use the shower piece. I ended up taking the stupid "spa" pieces out and just using it as a plain old bath tub which I could have gotten for less than $10 at Walmart. Also you have to use batteries for the spa attachment which I believe it takes either C or D batteries and it uses them up super quick like within a couple of weeks we had to replace them (bathing baby every 2 to 3 days unless a mess happened) I thought I was going to get this and pamper my baby girl. Boy was I wrong! Please don't waste your money.
Nathaly S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I have this tub in the neutral color and I find myself not using it too often. It is a bulkier tub which takes up quite a bit of counter space, making it inconvenient to take out every time baby needs a bath. Also the hose it comes with is hard to turn on because you have to hold a button down while holding the device all at the same time, which generally speaking wouldn't be an issue but you also have to hold a squirming baby. It is nice on occasion however since it does have a jet that mimics a whirlpool.
Kaitlin A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So silly... I thought it would be so nice to have a little shower head attached and give her some fun with bubbles... The cord was pinched when we bought it so the shower head attachment doesn't even work. Works as a bathtub but nothing more... Waste of money